Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So even Law considers Mihawk an one-man Yonko crew? Unless he thinks Crocodile is that ridiculously strong and believes he alone would equate to 3 top commanders of a yonko...
Yes i think he believes crocodile is that strong. We don't have anything on crocodile past. He might be very powerful just gecko moria but challenged WB or someother pirate crew and got his will broke. I think he again become spirited after looking at luffy growthand not giving up mentaility. He and gecko moria has some in common. Both have one of op df. Gecko moria got his will broken by kaido and crocodile might be same from WB.Also the fact that crocodile looking for ancient weapon and gecko moria is building army of undead and managed to get oars. i can easily see both of them are very strong previously.

That doesn't mean i'm downplaying mihawk. Mihawk is yonko lvl in my opinion.

You guys have clearly never tried raising a hundred kids, Mihawk is a single dad with baboons to take care of, after losing his government perks he had to sign a multi million berry contract with Buggy to send money home.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yes i think he believes crocodile is that strong. We don't have anything on crocodile past. He might be very powerful just gecko moria but challenged WB or someother pirate crew and got his will broke. I think he again become spirited after looking at luffy growthand not giving up mentaility. He and gecko moria has some in common. Both have one of op df. Gecko moria got his will broken by kaido and crocodile might be same from WB.Also the fact that crocodile looking for ancient weapon and gecko moria is building army of undead and managed to get oars. i can easily see both of them are very strong previously.

That doesn't mean i'm downplaying mihawk. Mihawk is yonko lvl in my opinion.
Equal to mihawk in strenght... below admirals still

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lol Luffy knows that

Mihawk under the weakling Buggy proves he's a fraud.

Except Kid and Luffy don't accept Buggy as Yonko that's why they downplaying him even if he has Posthawk and Croco.

Buggy isn't yonko level in strength nor crew wise.
Which part of "it makes sense to call him a Yonko if he got Mihawk to obey him" sounds like Mihawk is a fraud? Law thinks it makes sense because they've got the strength to rival the Yonko crews. Kid and Luffy can't accept it because Buggy is weak. Law rationalized it because he understands what's going on while Luffy and Kid are being mad for the sake of it.

The Cross Guild panel would have anyone believe Buggy is yonko worthy. Your RHM is Mihawk :myman:

How many rivals of luffy will make it to laughtale? Buggy, shanks and BB are my picks

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You gotta be a fool to think buggy with 2 warlords can beat BMP or BP or any yonko crew.
Same way he can't beat even a top YC 1v1
Oda seemingly has a different plan. Don't be insecure and lose your mind. Everyone understands Mihawk and Crocodile can't beat the whole Yonko crews. But the fact that those two alone could stand as a competing force to the Yonko proves your wet dreams about all Shichibukai being below the Yonko were dumb all along.

Look this kind of griefing might work in real life, but this is a fictional story. Everyone can read the chapter and see what actually happens. When you try to twist it around like that it makes you look like a bitter loser who is not smart enough to even troll effectively.
Okay bro, I am not trying to troll or anything, but look at the panel, and read the dialogue.
Nobody among Straw Hats even waiting for Yamao. Even Sanji, who got most positive response when she asked to join some chapters ago, never told Luffy to wait for her and they about to depart. Robin, who seemingly interested with her before, forgets her already and instead more interested with the man with burn mark.

You guys would get a point if the one "don't depart today" coming from any of Straw Hats, with the intention to wait for her. Sadly, that's not what happened. It came from Law, and with another intention not related to the unwanted baggage.
It is truth: nobody waited and cared for her. Total opposite to what happened to Usopp in Water 7. They waited for Vivi too in Alabasta, but no one but her fanboys remember her right now.

That's the whole point though... It's because he seemingly has people on that level under him that it makes perfect sense to call him a Yonko. Let's not conveniently remove the strength factor from the equation, which you need the most to be a Yonko, and that part is covered by Mihawk and Crocodile.
But that isn't what Law is saying. Law is commenting on Buggy's strength; the fact that he can force those two to obey him is something that is expected and deserving of a Yonko. If that was the case Law would've said something along the lines of "With those two backing him he's worthy of the title"

R

rubblerust

Okay bro, I am not trying to troll or anything, but look at the panel, and read the dialogue.
Nobody among Straw Hats even waiting for Yamao. Even Sanji, who got most positive response when she asked to join some chapters ago, never told Luffy to wait for her and they about to depart. Robin, who seemingly interested with her before, forgets her already and instead more interested with the man with burn mark.

You guys would get a point if the one "don't depart today" coming from any of Straw Hats, with the intention to wait for her. Sadly, that's not what happened. It came from Law, and with another intention not related to the unwanted baggage.
It is truth: nobody waited and cared for her. Total opposite to what happened to Usopp in Water 7. They waited for Vivi too in Alabasta, but no one but her fanboys remember her right now.
You actually think that someone is going to read your dumb take and feel bad for Yamato? Like someone is going to think "oh no they don't care about Yamato I am so sad now"?

Or maybe you actually think this way and it's not an act. If that's the case nevermind, carry on, nothing I say can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.