Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think I want people to feel sorry for Yamao? Don't really care about that, just stating the truth.
Straw Hats are about to depart, and they about to leave the unwanted baggage behind.

If she later comes and asks to join, that means she is just lucky because she was outside in the rooftop so she can see the Straw Hats departing and she doesn't wanna miss it. She was lucky Luffy wasting his time arguing with Law and Kidd.
Had they left some minutes earlier, or had Yamao was actually inside sleeping, then yep she would get left behind.
Damn cant belive Momonosuke and Kinemon are unwanted baggage too, shit is harsh

Weird flex from law giving the poneglyph away because he’s ‘bored’, but ok

there’s more to the cross guild than meets the eye, I don’t believe Mihawk is subordinate either

Time for Wano to be over

So even Law considers Mihawk an one-man Yonko crew? Unless he thinks Crocodile is that ridiculously strong and believes he alone would equate to 3 top commanders of a yonko...
The agendas backfired, even with Law saying that Buggy has every right to be a Yonkou with Croco and Mihawk taking orders from him the tards are still trying to make it about Buggy having lots of fodders and influence or because they're hunting the Marines!
A Younkou level alliance with only 1 known top tier, maybe a YC3 and the rest is under vet level. :kobeha:

They're still in the island though, and even if they leave I still think the storyline of the Zoro and Ryuma heritage and Zoro leading the samurai will be resumed in the final war, since it seems that Wano is still going to be important.
i don't have much hope on that oda will show us that now . i think nidai will go to zoro instead of sandai bcz he said he is waiting for the person. I think that person is zoro. Bcz oda hyped up nidai just below enma to show how sharp it was when it is used by a non swordsmen user(luffy) and also hyped up that cursed sword. If that's not enough i don't know anything else.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You are putting words into Law's mouth. He doesn't say backing he says obey. Yonko is a strength thing and buggy getting guys like those to OBEY him speaks to it.
What does obeying mean? That literally means they're backing him. Once again, Law legit rationalized it only because Kid complained about it and Kid isn't the least bit concerned about Buggy's genius.

@rubblerust anyway it is another truth:
Straw Hats didn't only skip saying good bye to Momo and Kinemon. They also skipped Yamao for some reason. Otherwise, she would beg to join earlier and she could already get the bad answer right now.

So why did they skip Yamao?
For Momo and Kinemon, I can buy another reason "they already so close with them, have been together since Punk Hazard, so a direct farewell will be too sad for them."
But for Yamao? Yeah not buying that excuse.
They straightly skipped her, because either they forget her already, or more realistically: they avoided her because they don't want her to join.

Okay bro, I am not trying to troll or anything, but look at the panel, and read the dialogue.
Nobody among Straw Hats even waiting for Yamao. Even Sanji, who got most positive response when she asked to join some chapters ago, never told Luffy to wait for her and they about to depart. Robin, who seemingly interested with her before, forgets her already and instead more interested with the man with burn mark.

You guys would get a point if the one "don't depart today" coming from any of Straw Hats, with the intention to wait for her. Sadly, that's not what happened. It came from Law, and with another intention not related to the unwanted baggage.
It is truth: nobody waited and cared for her. Total opposite to what happened to Usopp in Water 7. They waited for Vivi too in Alabasta, but no one but her fanboys remember her right now.
Your pfp is very accurate to your behavior right now. You do realize they're focused on first KNOWING where they will go next, right? As well as the whole Pluton in Wano thing, bounties, Luffy being a yonko, Buggy making an organization against the world government, Buggy becoming a yonko, etc.

@rubblerust anyway it is another truth:
Straw Hats didn't only skip saying good bye to Momo and Kinemon. They also skipped Yamao for some reason. Otherwise, she would beg to join earlier and she could already get the bad answer right now.

So why did they skip Yamao?
For Momo and Kinemon, I can buy another reason "they already so close with them, have been together since Punk Hazard, so a direct farewell will be too sad for them."
But for Yamao? Yeah not buying that excuse.
They straightly skipped her, because either they forget her already, or more realistically: they avoided her.
:pepecopium:

What does obeying mean? That literally means they're backing him. Once again, Law legit rationalized it only because Kid complained about it and Kid isn't the least bit concerned about Buggy's genius.
Because when strong people obey you, that means you are likely strong yourself. Again why didn't Law just say with those people backing or with the strength of those two behind him, he is worthy of the title? If it was referencing the power of Crocodile and Mihawk.

If Hawk eye is ever shown taking even one order from Buggy in the manga, I will be the first one to say Shanks > Mihawk

Talk about having reading comprehension skill of a fucking testicle

Like you never heard Zoro say "I don't believe it, especially about mihawk"
Zoro is in full cope mode because he realises Mihawk is a chump. Big man in East Blue but a mere Yonko commander in the New World. Sad.

Your pfp is very accurate to your behavior right now. You do realize they're focused on first KNOWING where they will go next, right? As well as the whole Pluton in Wano thing, bounties, Luffy being a yonko, Buggy making an organization against the world government, Buggy becoming a yonko, etc.
They about to depart. They are in port already.
How come they left their nakama behind, if they actually wanted her in?

Status
Not open for further replies.