Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has the Zoo Road Poneglyph, the Whole Cake Island Road Poneglyph, and the Wano Road Poneglyph. He's just missing the last one.

Kid stole a ponegyph from a commander I think that's what the translation means . Or a Big Mom commander stole a poneglyph From Kid pirates.
I think a sweet commander steals it but kidd get it back after he fought snack cause I think snack stole it from kidd so he become the third sweet commander and then cracker joined in cause he loss against kidd

R

rubblerust

The person with the burnt scar has to be able to help them with info about the One Piece. Kidd needs someone that can read his Poneglyph copies.

Robin notices when this person is mentioned, so it's going to have something to do with her.

Most likely the person is a survivor of Ohara. Maybe even Professor Clover. The burn scar is probably from the fire at the buster call.

The person with the burnt scar has to be able to help them with info about the One Piece. Kidd needs someone that can read his Poneglyph copies.

Robin notices when this person is mentioned, so it's going to have something to do with her.

Most likely the person is a survivor of Ohara. Maybe even Professor Clover. The burn scar is probably from the fire at the buster call.
Good theory

R

rubblerust

It just occurred to me that Yamato for some reason spends a lot of time on the roof of the castle in Wano. This might be a hint that she likes to hang out by herself in high altitude places. She might end up doing something similar on the Sunny.

In other words she's going to be the lookout.

:luffylaugh:

Luffy and Zoro are literally the two dumbest Straw Hats and even they know something is up. :milaugh:

Why must you humiliate yourself this way? Does admitting to the public that you are dumber than Luffy and Zoro make you happy? Is it something you genuinely are proud of? :suresure:
This is incredibly weak. Work on your bantering skills scrub. If all you can do is devolve into 'u dumb' then you aren't ready to play with the adults.

Mihawk is a circus act. No amount of cope is going to change that:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.