Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Oda is using these last Chapters to hype the remaining Groups who will be Major Players in Last War

He started with Sabo and Revos Army Hype
Then Shanks and Red Hair Pirates
And now Buggy and Cross Guild
I expect next Chapter to focus on BB Pirates Hype

It should be noted that Sabo was hyped by succeeding in his mission against Two Admirals

Shanks was also hyped through an Admiral, and Cross Guild also was hyped as Anti Marines Forces

Last time we saw BB, he also said he is gonna fight Marines for something valuable. So while these Four Factions are being hyped by making Marines look bad, I expect we gonna see SSG soon to restore full Marine Hype

Imo next Chapter gonna Hype BB Pirates and most probably show us whereabouts of Weevil, while rest of Chapter is Wano Goodbye

Chapter 1058 will then introduce SSG and reveal Hancock got captured by them, I also expect Smoker and Tashigi to appear (They always appear after Major Arcs). After that I believe we gonna see Gorosei and Imu again + CP-0 News

SH Alliance
Revos Army
Red Hair Pirates
Cross Guild
BB Pirates
Marines
World Government
(Other Supernova are Third Parties)

Now Oda will simply give each Faction a reason to target Elbaf and we are gonna have Final War there

It seems that Oda is using these last Chapters to hype the remaining Groups who will be Major Players in Last War

He started with Sabo and Revos Army Hype
Then Shanks and Red Hair Pirates
And now Buggy and Cross Guild
I expect next Chapter to focus on BB Pirates Hype

It should be noted that Sabo was hyped by succeeding in his mission against Two Admirals

Shanks was also hyped through an Admiral, and Cross Guild also was hyped as Anti Marines Forces

Last time we saw BB, he also said he is gonna fight Marines for something valuable. So while these Four Factions are being hyped by making Marines look bad, I expect we gonna see SSG soon to restore full Marine Hype

Imo next Chapter gonna Hype BB Pirates and most probably show us whereabouts of Weevil, while rest of Chapter is Wano Goodbye

Chapter 1058 will then introduce SSG and reveal Hancock got captured by them, I also expect Smoker and Tashigi to appear (They always appear after Major Arcs). After that I believe we gonna see Gorosei and Imu again + CP-0 News

SH Alliance
Revos Army
Red Hair Pirates
Cross Guild
BB Pirates
Marines
World Government
(Other Supernova are Third Parties)

Now Oda will simply give each Faction a reason to target Elbaf and we are gonna have Final War there
Sorry but next chapter is 99% gonna be about Yamato's joining and Momo saying farewell to the SHs :josad:

I don't understand why you automatically assume that just because someone uses the a weapon and are supposedly the best at it, they can beat every other person with said weapon, despite the fact that other people may have other abilities that can be synergized with said weapon. Do you also believe that Mihawk can beat Gold Roger, who rivaled the Strongest Man in the World, WB?
Its never said that Mihawk had the tittle while Roger was alive.
Post automatically merged:

No all it means is he would beat everyone in a straight swords duel. Not in an all out fight
Wich means he can beat anyone who uses a sword in a 1v1.

Things look bad for Boa Hancock..if she manage to escape then it will shit on Marins portrayal, specially Fujitoras
Is there something in the new chapter indicating this?

Besides, just capturing Boa alone and not any of the other warlords in also equally as bad. Fuji's strength portrayal doesn't take a hit due to this too. Cause it was the SSG that were supposed to compete with the warlords. Unless Fuji clashed with a warlord and they still escaped of course.

So, having Boa be the only captured warlord would be plot contrivance just so ooda could show that SSG or Fuji did something

In conclusion, Boa is not captured. Coby could never:gonope:

:pepecopium:

Chapter 953 ---> Luffy Hype (Straw Hats)
Chapter 954 ---> Sabo Hype (Revos Army)
Chapter 955 ---> Shanks Hype (Red Hair Pirates)
Chapter 956 ---> Buggy Hype (Cross Guild)

Chapter 957 ---> BB Hype
Chapter 958 ---> Marines Hype (SSG)
Chapter 959 ---> World Government Hype
Chapter 960 ---> Elbaf Kingdom Hype?
Chapter 961 ---> ???

I believe we will have Total of Nine Major Factions who fight for One Piece in Final War. (Oda is re-introducing them in this Volume)

Why does law exit from alliance as he also wants to know about D. ?
Who can be Character with Burn scar ?
Why is caribu still on Sunny ? Why Luffy can't feel his presence? May be he does.
Who is caribu talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.