Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Is there something in the new chapter indicating this?

Besides, just capturing Boa alone and not any of the other warlords in also equally as bad. Fuji's strength portrayal doesn't take a hit due to this too. Cause it was the SSG that were supposed to compete with the warlords. Unless Fuji clashed with a warlord and they still escaped of course.

So, having Boa be the only captured warlord would be plot contrivance just so ooda could show that SSG or Fuji did something

In conclusion, Boa is not captured. Coby could never:gonope:

:pepecopium:
Keep Coping,

Coby captured her

i really hope oda subvert our expectations for one good thing and won’t let yamato join

i would be fine with her but goddamn the oden shit got on my nerves and the self insert is awful to read, nothing interesting about her
Every crew member was well liked in their arc before they joined, robin, franky got redeemed in like 10 chapters, brook was entertaining at his introduction

if you have so many haters for a character you should know you’re doing something wrong

i really hope oda subvert our expectations for one good thing and won’t let yamato join

i would be fine with her but goddamn the oden shit got on my nerves and the self insert is awful to read, nothing interesting about her
Relax. She will do what Oden should have done.

She's not writen to be a SH. But her goodbye will be sweet as honey.

Every crew member was well liked in their arc before they joined, robin, franky got redeemed in like 10 chapters, brook was entertaining at his introduction

if you have so many haters for a character you should know you’re doing something wrong
I think this gif surmises why she does not seem to fit:

The SH build connections with Luffy. Like, you can add the scenes of Jinbe saving Luffy to this gif and would fit. You can add Tama with Luffy and it would fit. You can add Vivi moment with Luffy and the others and would fit. There's nothing to Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.