Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope oda subvert our expectations for one good thing and won’t let yamato join

i would be fine with her but goddamn the oden shit got on my nerves and the self insert is awful to read, nothing interesting about her
My friend pointed out that Sabo and Yamato are both like fan made characters due to how "perfect" they are. Oh, Luffy's only sibling died? Eh, doesn't matter much, he has another one that just so happens to be the right hand man of Luffy's FATHER. Also he knows haki lol. He as armament which he can imbue into his pipe, and observation haki. He also has a really strong technique that allows him to just bust through things and turn an arena's grounds into rubble. Oh, plus he ate Ace's fruit and somehow has a feat better than Marco Vista and Jozu since he could go head to head with an Admiral, even if said admiral wasn't giving it his all due to being a bit lazy and caring about the safety of the citizens. Now he's hailed as a god and an emperor for jumping two admirals and saving a former warlord, which I admit IS pretty badass to pull off but still. Now, the other person is Kaidou's child. Yes. The emperor hailed as the strongest creature alive? He has a daughter. We only heard of her like right before the raid. And she just so happens to want to be Kozuki Oden and therefore is an ally of Luffy and others. Oh, she also has advanced conquerors haki ( tbf that might be from her learning how to use it from the feel of it since Luffy learned it that way after Kaidou beat his ass ), a mythical zoan devil fruit, armament haki and a kanabo. Oh, plus she met Ace before and fucked him. All this being said I think she should still join, despite her and sabo kind of being like fan service characters if they have better characters or story lines they'll be great.
Post automatically merged:

"Oh you look exactly like Oden!! Momonosuke!"

he really doesnt :milaugh:

we cant thank toki enough. momo's design is much better.
On the flip side Oden was like twelve feet and Toki was about six feet. Must have been a weird night in their bedroom..

The provider is most biased against Carrot this time.
They even straight wrote it "Carrot doesn't join the crew" as if it is actually confirmed in this chapter.

While full summary kinda shows the opposite, the scene with Carrot ends ambiguously and nothing is confirmed this week.
Exactly! If anything, it only shows that she'll pull the same thing as Inu and Neku did when they were kids.

My friend pointed out that Sabo and Yamato are both like fan made characters due to how "perfect" they are. Oh, Luffy's only sibling died? Eh, doesn't matter much, he has another one that just so happens to be the right hand man of Luffy's FATHER. Also he knows haki lol. He as armament which he can imbue into his pipe, and observation haki. He also has a really strong technique that allows him to just bust through things and turn an arena's grounds into rubble. Oh, plus he ate Ace's fruit and somehow has a feat better than Marco Vista and Jozu since he could go head to head with an Admiral, even if said admiral wasn't giving it his all due to being a bit lazy and caring about the safety of the citizens. Now he's hailed as a god and an emperor for jumping two admirals and saving a former warlord, which I admit IS pretty badass to pull off but still. Now, the other person is Kaidou's child. Yes. The emperor hailed as the strongest creature alive? He has a daughter. We only heard of her like right before the raid. And she just so happens to want to be Kozuki Oden and therefore is an ally of Luffy and others. Oh, she also has advanced conquerors haki ( tbf that might be from her learning how to use it from the feel of it since Luffy learned it that way after Kaidou beat his ass ), a mythical zoan devil fruit, armament haki and a kanabo. Oh, plus she met Ace before and fucked him. All this being said I think she should still join, despite her and sabo kind of being like fan service characters if they have better characters or story lines they'll be great.

On the flip side Oden was like twelve feet and Toki was about six feet. Must have been a weird night in their bedroom..
Sabo has the potential to be a great character. Yamato too if she drops the Oden act and starts a strong bond with the SWs

I think this gif surmises why she does not seem to fit:

The SH build connections with Luffy. Like, you can add the scenes of Jinbe saving Luffy to this gif and would fit. You can add Tama with Luffy and it would fit. You can add Vivi moment with Luffy and the others and would fit. There's nothing to Yamato.
Not even a carrot fan but even carrot shared many moments with SHP. She is too positive exact opposite of Ussop.

Clearly Oda lost his touch and became someone focusing on strenght only.

KID HAS TWO ROAD PONEGLYPHS GUYS
Even if he has 4, someone that can translate it, luffy buggy or bb will get it lol.

Not even a carrot fan but even carrot shared many moments with SHP. She is too positive exact opposite of Ussop.

Clearly Oda lost his touch and became someone focusing on strenght only.

Even if he has 4, someone that can translate it, luffy buggy or bb will get it lol.
How ? Bb is going after ancient weapon. Buggy ? lol luffy already has robin

The SH build connections with Luffy. Like, you can add the scenes of Jinbe saving Luffy to this gif and would fit. You can add Tama with Luffy and it would fit. You can add Vivi moment with Luffy and the others and would fit. There's nothing to Yamato.
The Brook scene with the piano happened moments before he officially joined

Yamato fought alongside him for a moment in the castle
She held off Kaidou so Luffy could come back, a feat that stopped Kaidou from going on a complete rampage against them.
Luffy freed her and her country.
She stopped Kazenbo from detonating bombs that would have destroyed the island and killed countless people INCLUDING A FEW OF THE STRAW HATS.
Looking back on it she's one of the most goated straw hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.