Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the sleep thing a mere rumor among the people in verse? Plus if you knock him out it'll still count as him sleeping so..
Yep the sleep thing is just a Rumor for now. If Blackbeard will truely be Luffys final opponent he has to overcome him with his haki for sure. I like the matchup, op haki vs op devil fruits abilities regardless if the UTA thing will become true or not. Many fans want Bb to have a third devil fruit at the end. Who knows if that will even happen

Momo has been through hell and back, he has experienced retainers who back him up and his former grandpa shogun to aid him.
And Carrot has Shishillian and the musketeers to support her.

I don’t like carrot either, but Zou literally has no other choice for leadership unless they plan to merely stay on Zou and not take part in luffys new world.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Don't disagree with that.

What sword technique has Fujitora used in the story? Cause I've only seen him used his devil fruit when fighting.
Oda constantly flex Shanks Conq throughout the story and confirmed Gryphon isn't his main fighting style.

So yes, WSS > all other Swordsman is still true.
Your powers aren't your fighting style though. Zoro uses Haki too. He's not a non-swordsman.

And Carrot has Shishillian and the musketeers to support her.

I don’t like carrot either, but Zou literally has no other choice for leadership unless they plan to merely stay on Zou and not take part in luffys new world.
Momo has it by blood. At least he looks like a real leader now.
What about Shishi, he accompanied the dukes all these years, he's a powerful fighter and experienced dude who spent his life around rulers. He's been outside too you know.

What sword technique has Fujitora used in the story? Cause I've only seen him used his devil fruit when fighting.
Oda constantly flex Shanks Conq throughout the story and confirmed Gryphon isn't his main fighting style.

Shanks was seen reaching for his sword he relies on Gryphon just as any other swordsman. He can't defeat his opponents sending out haki blasts this was clearly just to intimidate GB nothing more

Momo has it by blood. At least he looks like a real leader now.
What about Shishi, he accompanied the dukes all these years, he's a powerful fighter and experienced dude who spent his life around rulers. He's been outside too you know.
Barring coming to Wano and Onigashima Shishillian has never gone outside Zou.

You people act like Shanks just magically gained stronger haki, better speed, and more skill at sword fighting because he was deemed a yonko. This is like those kids who tell you to touch grass as if touching grass will turn you into a hunk with a wife and two kids and a 19 inch cock.
:choppawhat:

My fault, thought Yonkos were the highest level for pirates or something, must have dreamt Oda portrayed them as such.
Post automatically merged:

Cool fanart

So you believe Mihawk > Gold Roger?

:choppawhat:

My fault, thought Yonkos were the highest level for pirates or something, must have dreamt Oda portrayed them as such.

Cool fanart
Hear me out here, gonna sound crazy, but what if emperors are judged not just for strength, but for territory, crew, and threat level? I know, sounds RIDICULOUS. Just a quick little theory, not like that's exactly how Oda describes the emperor system.

Naturally Fujitora is not there. Good find where did you get this.
Neither is primebeard, tf is that list?

Status
Not open for further replies.