Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They specifically asked them because Momo and Kin started this entire plot back in Punk Hazard. A rock can understand where this is going
????? Then why did Luffy need Yamao to relay the message to gather Momo and Kinemon around?

Again, make it make sense.

Anyway I already know why Straw Hats didn't tell Momo, Kinemon, and Yamao that they are leaving.
Momo and Kinemon have same reason, they both already accompanied the crew for too long since Punk Hazard arc, so Luffy thinks it is too sad to make direct farewell and he chooses to leave quietly.
While Yamao is avoided because Luffy doesn't wanna see her, doesn't wanna her asking the same question, doesn't wanna see her cosplaying Oden again. Rather than giving another no, it is better to don't meet her at all.

Quoting yourself doesn't make your argument better at all lmfao
Genius, I quoted myself because my post was merged so you won't get any notification.

That's what I said. He uses CoC as power and it doesn't turn him into a non-swordsman. Your Haki or abilities are forms of energy you use to augment your attacks—They're not a fitting style.
The point was he used Conq to enhance his swordstyle, that's literally what Zoro trains for everyday, to master and perfect his swordmanship.

Do you think Shanks or Fujitora train their swordmanship everyday?

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine Blackbeard with UTAs Devilfruit. He apparently doesn't sleep. It would never cancel out. Oda making Uta cannon seemingly out of nowhere and revealing her devilfruit Power at the same time sounds like he has a Plan for her in the Manga.

:steef:
Infinite Tsukyomi One Piece style. Just call him Madara/Obito at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.