Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like next chapter will be split between goodbyes and Yamato joining. So it is likely the last one

149 chapters of this bs arc
nah, you underestimate Oda's autism for round numbers.

Next chapter is probably Yamato only joining at the last page,
while the chapter afterwards will be Strawhats sailing away from Wano while getting Wano reactions and celebrating Jinbei and Yamato joining

G

Gorosei Informer

So Kidd found the Fourth RP first.

The real question is who took it from Fishman Island

Wait, didn't Kidd and Shanks have a war?

@Paperchampion23
I was theorising recently that Shanks was the one to take it from FMI recently tbh. Hes known for theft (well I guess all pirates are ofc lmao but still) but more likely, Shanks insisted on taking WBs and Aces bodies to bury them too. He could have passed by FMI as it was a WB territory previous and taken the RP whilst their guards were down or something?

Kanjuro also took Yasuie's body to bury and we never saw what he did with it, whether Yasuie did get a burial or not...I'm surprised he didn't try to make a brush out of his hair as Kanjuro is known for making paintbrushes with dead people's hair and Yasuie had the hedgehog hair too!

Evil Shanks/Kanjuro parallels intensify:

(I know people keep trying to debunk this, but I still have some blind faith in it, for my own sinister wishful thinking(

Kidd did go after Shanks to try to take him down too. I cant remember if he was missing his arm when he tried to make the alliance with Apoo and Hawkins but if he was, it means he already went after Shanks crew, got beaten and lost his arm, then made the alliance to try to get revenge?

There was the role of Van Guard. I was pondering the military structure of the StrawHats and found Jinbei to be the rear and Carrot to be the Van Guard. This idea was hidden due to the over abundance of yamato fans that are obsessively malicious and might make this out to be cannon fodder.

Thinking carefully about the role of leadership that was dropped on Carrot without warning, training is needed. Perhaps Carrot might be able to be trained as a great leader by joining as the co captain / van guard of the strawhats. It would be an interesting way to train since she was only selected because she left zou.
If Carrot becomes the vice-captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, I will post live footage of me Morbin into a rabbit/human hybrid.

Are you trolling?

The vanguard is the part of the army that spearpoints the attack. They are front and center with high offensive power. Think a dps tank from MMOs.

In what world is Carrot a good vanguard? That job is Luffy or Zoro's.
Yes, this is what I suspected for Carrot. She would be the one who spear heads attacks however she is not the main force. Here is the wiki of the van guard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vangu...rd (also called the,advance of the main force.

The vanguard (also called the advance guard) is the leading part of an advancing military formation. It has a number of functions, including seeking out the enemy and securing ground in advance of the main force.

The vanguard derives from the traditional division of a medieval army into three battles or wards; the Van, the Main (or Middle), and the Rear.[1] The term originated from the medieval French avant-garde, i.e. "the advance guard". The vanguard would lead the line of march and would deploy first on the field of battle, either in front of the other wards or to the right if they deployed in line.

The makeup of the vanguard of a 15th century Burgundian army is a typical example. This consisted of

• A contingent of foreriders, from whom a forward detachment of scouts was drawn;
  • The main body of the vanguard, accompanied by civil officials and trumpeters to carry messages and summon enemy towns and castles to surrender; and
  • A body of workmen under the direction of the Master of Artillery whose job it was to clear obstacles which would obstruct the baggage and artillery travelling with the main army.[2]
In an English force of the period, the foreriders of the vanguard would be accompanied by the harbingers, whose job was to locate lodgings for the army for the following night.[3]

I was theorising recently that Shanks was the one to take it from FMI recently tbh. Hes known for theft (well I guess all pirates are ofc lmao but still) but more likely, Shanks insisted on taking WBs and Aces bodies to bury them too. He could have passed by FMI as it was a WB territory previous and taken the RP whilst their guards were down or something?

Kanjuro also took Yasuie's body to bury and we never saw what he did with it, whether Yasuie did get a burial or not...I'm surprised he didn't try to make a brush out of his hair as Kanjuro is known for making paintbrushes with dead people's hair and Yasuie had the hedgehog hair too!

Evil Shanks/Kanjuro parallels intensify:

(I know people keep trying to debunk this, but I still have some blind faith in it, for my own sinister wishful thinking(

Kidd did go after Shanks to try to take him down too. I cant remember if he was missing his arm when he tried to make the alliance with Apoo and Hawkins but if he was, it means he already went after Shanks crew, got beaten and lost his arm, then made the alliance to try to get revenge?

Mfw ANOTHER sweet commander ( presumably Cracker or Smoothie since Katakuri doesn't take Ls that easily ) got slapped up by a supernova, and this time it was a supernova with one arm..
Post automatically merged:

"Is it true you kissed this girl?"
"No, your honor."
"No, we did kiss!, but, I erased his memory! Also, I was going to assassinate him, so... please spare him, your honor!"
"WTF!?!?"
He got a stiffy from a teen there's no saving him.

Status
Not open for further replies.