Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this chapter, I come to consider Eustass Captain Kid and Trafalgar D Water Law as Luffy's rivals after so many years of disappointment. Kid and Law fans must be happy now

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From this chapter, I come to consider Eustass Captain Kid and Trafalgar D Water Law as Luffy's rivals after so many years of disappointment. Kid and Law fans must be happy now
Fair, they are rivals, but only per portrayal.

I hope you don't mean per power level:risitavirus:

• Kid and Law >>> Admiral.
  • Kid >= Admiral
  • Law >= Admiral
  • Kid and Law (wano version that defeated Big Mom, both together) > Law or Kid if they get Power ups
    individually
  • Kid and Law version Wano > Kid individually.
  • Kid and Law version Wano > Law individually.
Big Mom is fine, because even though Kid and Law need 1 power up when fighting an admiral individually, the version of Law and Kid together that defeated Big Mom will still be superior to either of them individually even after the power up.

:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:
Never are they equal to an Admiral

One Admiral could still win

That would be great, lets hope so! Oda does love to add more info for characters retroactively as we've seen with Ace, Whitebeard, and such and I hope if we do see the Rocks pirates as we should and get a flashback for what happened at Gods Valley and such, we'll get more on Kaido that way too.

:jackcopium::neesama::finally:
When its BB turn,i think we will get a full blown rocks flashback with young bm,kaido,teach,etc...

Last edited:
The entire kid and big mom pirates relationship is very murky. That line from translation is still very weird . What did kid do ? The line seems to mean kid made a big mom sweet comander bring him WCI poneglyph. Literally he seem to have managed to have a sweet commander betray big mom ? Thats a chad move if there ever was one
Post automatically merged:

Irrelevant, when they get that Luffy will be on another level again.
Potrayal will pull them up again

Fujitora has straight up been connected to every worst case scenario for the marines and world government :

1. Luffy awakening the sun god because Fuji refuses to capture him in dressrosa
2. Buggy amassing the warlords under his banner because Fuji called for an end of the warlords
3. Bounty hunters hunting marines because again he called for an end of the warlords
4. Sabo becoming the flame emperor because Fuji and Ryo didn’t stop his escape

Either Fujitoras a traitor or he’s terrible at his job

Status
Not open for further replies.