Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora has straight up been connected to every worst case scenario for the marines and world government :

1. Luffy awakening the sun god because Fuji refuses to capture him in dressrosa
2. Buggy amassing the warlords under his banner because Fuji called for an end of the warlords
3. Bounty hunters hunting marines because again he called for an end of the warlords
4. Sabo becoming the flame emperor because Fuji and Ryo didn’t stop his escape

Either Fujitoras a traitor or he’s terrible at his job
Fujitora might be a revolutionary in disguise hahaha.But i think he just doesnt SEE how bad he works.

Fujitora might be a revolutionary in disguise hahaha.But i think he just doesnt SEE how bad he works.
I’m all for equal opportunity but at maybe the blind guy wasn’t the right choice to look out for the world
Post automatically merged:

So Mihawk + Crocodile + Daz can make a nobody like Buggy a Yonko...

Just how powerful is Crocodile?
Crocodile vs Aramaki who sucks the other off first

I was thinking he’d suck crocodiles nutrients first but you’re right, crocodiles already dry as the desert.

Damn insane that Croc is just a hard counter for aramaki at this point.
Aramaki was a powerfull logia,but it has too many counters fire,magma,heat,lightning,sand,etc..Many ways to counter him.But his DF has potential for crazy stuff.Just look at what Ussop does with some seeds.

Fujitora has straight up been connected to every worst case scenario for the marines and world government :

2. Buggy amassing the warlords under his banner because Fuji called for an end of the warlords
3. Bounty hunters hunting marines because again he called for an end of the warlords

B

Ballel

No
He's damn awsome at what he's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.