Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not because Kid mentions how it’s hard to find anything on the guy and everybody knows about Aokiji being connected to BB
Not everybody knew he is connected to BB
Aokiji is a mystery to most people now and what he is doing now is most ppl questions.....
Jinbei, Smoker, Doffy etc had no idea what role he play nows.
The Gorosei only talk about that, not from anyone..

The only doubt i have is. The portrayal of that person seems to be hidden or rare( not many ppl know him/her) unlike Aokiji who's a popular figure in the world.
Nonetheless i believe it's him. Because the narration seems more like it is a person we already know.

Not everybody knew he is connected to BB
Aokiji is a mystery to most people now and what he is doing now is most ppl questions.....
Jinbei, Smoker, Doffy etc had no idea what role he play nows.
The Gorosei only talk about that, not from anyone..

The only doubt i have is. The portrayal of that person seems to be hidden or rare( not many ppl know him/her) unlike Aokiji who's a popular figure in the world.
Nonetheless i believe it's him. Because the narration seems more like it is a person we already know.
Smoker and Doffy both allude to knowing of what he does

That's obvious.
Sanji fought someone almost equal to the enemy that Zoro fought and with more ease.
Yamato's feats are getting pummeled by Sasaki and saved by Franky, being a doorstop to Kaido and getting her ass kicked by a pokemon summoned by Kanjuro. The best thing that people use to hype her up is AdvCoC while ignoring that what kaido said about the power does not exclude top tiers without it and even low tiers with it (just like future sight).
Luckily we'll be free from her in 2 weeks.

Smoker and Doffy both allude to knowing of what he does
None of them said anything or hint relation to BB
Smoker is clueless about him.
Doffy too. He did say that Kuzan has a look of determined man, no more than that.

Btw in film Z, it is where Kuzan scar have been highlighted the most.
And in that Kuzan has something to talk about "one piece".
The film isn't canon but in some way it is the usual little hint from Oda about Kuzan motives to canon story....

None of them said anything or hint relation to BB
Smoker is clueless about him.
Doffy too. He did say that Kuzan has a look of determined man, no more than that.

Btw in film Z, it is where Kuzan scar have been highlighted the most.
And in that Kuzan has something to talk about "one piece".
The film isn't canon but in some way it is the usual little hint from Oda about Kuzan motives to canon story....
Smoker straight up asked him if he was connected to the underworld and Doffy said he heard rumors

Kuzan ain’t that guy

Smoker straight up asked him if he was connected to the underworld and Doffy said he heard rumors

Kuzan ain’t that guy
Smoker ask him not already knowing he is connected, but ask him out of surprise/suspicion.
He's like "Don't tell me you're"....he doesn't know it atleast beforehand. Kuzan doesn't answer it either
Doffy ask him his current status, nothing more.

Nonetheless, it is believed that Kuzan connection to BB is not heard by everyone unless proven. Only few knows it.
SH never seem to know about or have talk about that. There's no newspaper hint either. Anyone outside of the Gorosei don't talk about it. It could be a secret that isn't publicly known
Afterall Kuzan became mysterious, he's a free man with no one knows where he resides

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It makes no sense to be Aokiji, okay that Aokiji after Fujitora is the admiral who has the greatest chance of receiving some emphasis from Oda but the admirals don't add up to anything when it comes to finding One Piece, they're empty shells on that subject, it is more plausible that this man is a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.