Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chapter.
I'm bit surprise Oda make Shanks as hype tool in this chapter after wanking him in movie.
Not only once, but he used twice as hype tool (the one with Mihawk, and the other with Buggy)
Yes, people could debate whether it means stronger or just more skillfull swordsman for Mihawk, etc but still..

Guess Shanks defeat in BB hands seems inevitable

:pepehawk:
Post automatically merged:

Fucking retarded One piece fans and retarder Worstgen members. I hereby say this fuck y’all I fucking loath you.

This is why Shonen fans have this low of an IQ I should never had joined this community because everything discussed is just not interesting and the level of talk is just beneath me

Fuck you and I’m going to join the LN community and Seinin community
:pepehawk:

Why don’t you discuss matters that are actually fruitful and we can benefit from like what is Pluton or Crocodile possibly having Conqueror’s infusion, things that I actually care about instead this stupid powerscaling you retarded idiot
"A pluton (pronounced "PLOO-tonn") is a deep-seated intrusion of igneous rock, a body that made its way into pre-existing rocks in a melted form (magma) several kilometers underground in the Earth's crust and then solidified"
I got you homie. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.