Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACoC proves to be overrated yet again.
If it is as good as people think Zoro's bounty would've jumped to 2 billion, considering people here think like 5 characters have it.
Fishman Karate = ACoC
Skill > ACoC too

Why don’t you discuss matters that are actually fruitful and we can benefit from like what is Pluton or Crocodile possibly having Conqueror’s infusion, things that I actually care about instead this stupid powerscaling you retarded idiot
Because it’s the Zorotards who only care about powerscaling. Usually in a forum the theory section is most interesting, in WG it’s just full of stupid theories.

If you want to discuss something, then bring it up. Don't just come in here slinging insults.
Don’t you see it interesting that all Shichibukai may be Yamato level and possess Conqueror’s coating except Mihawk who is obviously Shanks level of course and Buggy who’s total fodders but the rest are all YC 1 level but got nerfed cause Luffy was weak when he faced them. I have always been a Shichibukai fan so I’m excited

ACoC proves to be overrated yet again.
If it is as good as people think Zoro's bounty would've jumped to 2 billion, considering people here think like 5 characters have it.
Fishman Karate = ACoC
Skill > ACoC too apparently
Idk if I would say it's overrated. It's probably what allows normal humans with no DF or physical advantages (such as Shanks, Mihawk, Rayleigh, Roger, Oden, Garp, etc.) to be on par with the Kaidos & Whitebeards & Akainus (and Big Mom I guess :usoprice:) of the world.

But it's still nothing more than just ONE of the tools used by the strongest fighters.

Of course, the same people wanking ACoC to the high heavens are probably the same ones claiming Kid & Law are tiers above Zoro, so :kayneshrug:

Don’t you see it interesting that all Shichibukai may be Yamato level and possess Conqueror’s coating except Mihawk who is obviously Shanks level of course and Buggy who’s total fodders but the rest are all YC 1 level but got nerfed cause Luffy was weak when he faced them. I have always been a Shichibukai fan so I’m excited
You said this was gonna be about Pluton. :lusalty:

Because it’s the Zorotards who only care about powerscaling. Usually in a forum the theory section is most interesting, in WG it’s just full of stupid theories.
I actually find it interesting that all the Shichibukai received 1 billion plus with Crocodile, Kuma, Weevil, Hancock, Doffy(if he wasn’t under marine custody), (maybe)Moria and of course Mihawk all have bounties higher than YC1 which clearly indicates that these people were always meant to be above the commanders in terms of strength and around Yamato’s level and all possessing advanced Conqueror’s haki
Post automatically merged:

You said this was gonna be about Pluton. :lusalty:
Just reply to this and we’ll get to Pluton plus I’m not a Mihawk downplayer so you shouldn’t be mad

Shanks is a hype tool for both Mihawk and Blackbeard :handsup:
It really doesn’t matter bro get over Zoro’s cock already, geez you’re such a whore

I actually find it interesting that all the Shichibukai received 1 billion plus with Crocodile, Kuma, Weevil, Hancock, Doffy(if he wasn’t under marine custody), (maybe)Moria and of course Mihawk all have bounties higher than YC1 which clearly indicates that these people were always meant to be above the commanders in terms of strength and around Yamato’s level and all possessing advanced Conqueror’s haki

Just reply to this and we’ll get to Pluton plus I’m not a Mihawk downplayer so you shouldn’t be mad
I always thought that the shichibukai must be way stronger than initially portrayed. How are 7 of those supposed to equal the 4 Yonkous and be part of 3 powers if they have people that are below YC level?
I would say that the WG is good at identifying talented people and giving them the title before they reach that level and that’s why their bounties are frozen when it’s so low.

It really doesn’t matter bro get over Zoro’s cock already, geez you’re such a whore
:pepehawk:

But I don't care about powerlevels and I really don't even know what Yamato level is supposed to mean. I thought you had, you know, intelligent adult theories that were too good for us plebs. Where are they? I would like to hear a theory about Pluton, especially as it relates to this chapter, since that's what we're discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.