Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most new skills are overrated until something else comes along. First it's all about FS. Then it's all about Ryou. Then it's all about ACoC. And people forget the shit that came before and ignore it.

Then something else is going to come along and ACoC will be an afterthought. Only reason awakening didn't trump it is because we've seen awakening before.

Dragon is so out of touch with the manga that no one gives a shit at this point
Dragon has become a joke, really.

He is like the senile, weird uncle at every family gathering.

Rest of the family still somewhat respect him for past actions, but just hope he doesn't come up with some completely inappropriate jokes again or that he farts loudly while eating.

For him to even consider Sabo murdering Cobra could be true just after reading a freaking tabloid run by Morgans ... wtf is that lmao?

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Bounties destroyed any possible agenda

People receiving lower bounties than the ones they defeated (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji to Kaido, King, Queen)
For the same achievement, people receiving different bounties (Luffy from 1,5 billion to 3 billion while Law and Kid from 0,5 billion to 3 billion)

Want to say that Kid and Law are stronger than Zoro because of bounties? Fine, but then you also have to say that Luffy is not stronger than Kidd and Law
And that Buggy is stronger than all of them lmao

Crocodile's bounty is... just I don't even
Just to say, with a 1/4 lesser bounty, Luffy was proclaimed the unofficial fifth Yonko...

Jinbe with bounty greater than Sanji and even Katakuri is unfathomable
This guy is barely stronger than Jack
If even

Yeah, bounties just don't make any sense
And even less if you use them as power levels

This is how I would have done the bounties
(keeping in mind that bounties aren't power levels)

LUFFY = 4,500,000,000 -> Strongest member of the Pirate-Ninja Alliance by far, unlocked Nika Nika awakening + Adv CoC, defeated Kaido in 1 vs 1, plus all his previous achievements
ZORO = 1,920,000,000 -> Luffy's close right hand man, overwhelmed fellow Supernovas, fought very well against Emperors, defeated Kaido's number two in 1 vs 1, unlocked Adv CoC
SANJI = 1,330,000,000 -> Third strongest Strawhat, defeated Kaido's number three in 1 vs 1, Germa/Vinsmoke affiliation
JINBE = 825,000,000 -> Fourth strongest Strawhat, defeated Kaido's number five in 1 vs 1, former Shichibukai
NICO ROBIN = 800,000,000 -> Ohara survivor, plus she defeated one of Kaido's strongest crewmembers, albeit with help
USOPP = 532,000,000 -> God Usopp thing
FRANKY = 522,000,000 -> Defeated one of Kaido's strongest crewmembers without help
NAMI = 310,000,000 -> Nami
BROOK = 303,000,000 -> Brook
CHOPPER = 1,000 -> meme

LAW = 3,000,000,000 -> Unlocked Ope Ope awakening, was one of the two who somehow defeated Big Mom in 2 vs 1

KID = 3,000,000,000 -> Unlocked Jiki Jiki awakening, was one of the two who somehow defeated Big Mom in 2 vs 1
KILLER = 1,185,000,000 -> Right hand man of Kid, fought decently against Emperors, stomped a fellow Supernova in 1 vs 1

Its the true that happen in marineford watch it again:brootea:
Mihawk said I agreed on fighting against WB not shanks. Not that he was afraid of fighting him. He respects shanks and is friends with him. That’s why he left, not because he was afraid. The entire red hair pirates shit themselves when he went to visit him.

Dragon has become a joke, really.

He is like the senile, weird uncle at every family gathering.

Rest of the family still somewhat respect him for past actions, but just hope he doesn't come up with some completely inappropriate jokes again or that he farts loudly while eating.

For him to even consider Sabo murdering Cobra could be true just after reading a freaking tabloid run by Morgans ... wtf is that lmao?

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Luffy believed that Zoro killed those innocent people in WP.

Like father...like son.

Nice chapter. Gag moments of Nami and Luffy, later Zoro and Sanji were good enjoyable after long. Whole set up of Cross Guild was cool and especially how Mihawk and Croco treated the clown. Lol

Also about powerscaling and other stuff, nothing changes. Shanks is still above Mihawk.

Whitebeard - World STRONGEST Man
Kaido - World STRONGEST Creature

Mihawk - World GGREATEST Swordsman

Oda still fueling Shanks vs Mihawk debates deliberately. Lol

As for Bounties of Cross Guild :

Mihawk got bounty based on :
- Strength
- Title
- Rivalry with Shanks
- Former Marine Hunter
- Affiliations with cross guild, an organization of three schibukais which hunts marines and has financial backing of underground mafia and brokers.

Though marines knew Mihawk is not a rookie and has rivalry against one of the emperor while also knows his deeds about how either in past or still in current time he's chasing marines as Marine hunter, still gives him only 3.5B. In the same league as Luffy and Buggy. Not even in the same league of 4B club as WB, Shanks, Kaido or BM.

How much of a threat Mihawk is in the eyes of Marines can be judged through there actions two similar timeline reactions. When BM and Kaido talked about alliance they thought about either sending admiral or schibukais. While when Crocodile and Mihawk talked about alliance, no reactions but just fodders. Lol

I've said this many times that there's no issue with title and Oda again said its about skills and Mihawk is better. But when it comes to portrayal and feats. Again and again Oda proved that Shanks is above. Nothing changes.

Though i believes, as Shanks rival and with such amazing strength as well as title, Miahwk seriously should have been in 4B club.

Bounties destroyed any possible agenda

People receiving lower bounties than the ones they defeated (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji to Kaido, King, Queen)
For the same achievement, people receiving different bounties (Luffy from 1,5 billion to 3 billion while Law and Kid from 0,5 billion to 3 billion)

Want to say that Kid and Law are stronger than Zoro because of bounties? Fine, but then you also have to say that Luffy is not stronger than Kidd and Law
And that Buggy is stronger than all of them lmao

Crocodile's bounty is... just I don't even
Just to say, with a 1/4 lesser bounty, Luffy was proclaimed the unofficial fifth Yonko...

Jinbe with bounty greater than Sanji and even Katakuri is unfathomable
This guy is barely stronger than Jack
If even

Yeah, bounties just don't make any sense
And even less if you use them as power levels

This is how I would have done the bounties
(keeping in mind that bounties aren't power levels)

LUFFY = 4,500,000,000 -> Strongest member of the Pirate-Ninja Alliance by far, unlocked Nika Nika awakening + Adv CoC, defeated Kaido in 1 vs 1, plus all his previous achievements
ZORO = 1,920,000,000 -> Luffy's close right hand man, overwhelmed fellow Supernovas, fought very well against Emperors, defeated Kaido's number two in 1 vs 1, unlocked Adv CoC
SANJI = 1,330,000,000 -> Third strongest Strawhat, defeated Kaido's number three in 1 vs 1, Germa/Vinsmoke affiliation
JINBE = 825,000,000 -> Fourth strongest Strawhat, defeated Kaido's number five in 1 vs 1, former Shichibukai
NICO ROBIN = 800,000,000 -> Ohara survivor, plus she defeated one of Kaido's strongest crewmembers, albeit with help
USOPP = 532,000,000 -> God Usopp thing
FRANKY = 522,000,000 -> Defeated one of Kaido's strongest crewmembers without help
NAMI = 310,000,000 -> Nami
BROOK = 303,000,000 -> Brook
CHOPPER = 1,000 -> meme

LAW = 3,000,000,000 -> Unlocked Ope Ope awakening, was one of the two who somehow defeated Big Mom in 2 vs 1

KID = 3,000,000,000 -> Unlocked Jiki Jiki awakening, was one of the two who somehow defeated Big Mom in 2 vs 1
KILLER = 1,185,000,000 -> Right hand man of Kid, fought decently against Emperors, stomped a fellow Supernova in 1 vs 1
Jinbe being barely stronger than Jack is debatable, which makes me still cope with the fact that Jinbe didn't fight Jack, but yeah I agree with most of your points here. Couldn't have said it better.

Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe are all >= YC1 at this point. Jinbe might be "YC2" or whatever on land, but on water he's clearly YC1.
Alright then so in conclusion all Shichibukai are YC1+ but Jonbei clearly doesn’t have CoC infusion unlike the other Shichibukai who I’m sure all have it but didn’t use it because Oda hadn’t thought about it back then

Yes but that is only in the anime and is not canon. In the manga it was just stated the Kaido slaughtered his crew and he managed to escape. And it seems like he has degreased since then.
I personally rank them like this
Mihawk
Boa(confirmed CoC user)
Current Jinbe
Current Crocodile
Doffy
Kuma
Moria

Law would ofc be above Boa and weevil I would put around the same level as doffy.
Hmmm I think Boa and Weevil will be revealed as users of CoC infusion

A lot in this really good chapter. Bounties galore, but most importantly, Oda actually gave Nami CoC. I know its mainly a gag, but Zoro's was hinted in a gag withcfar less evidence. Oda went out of his way to show Nami with black lightning. Zoro didn't even get that. And to have Jinbe remark on it, too...plus, the 300 million increase for her is awesome! She had the best character moments in Wano outside of Luffy and Zoro, so she totally deserves it.

Also, poor Luffy. He accidentally found a Pirate Queen powerful enough to keep him in check. I love the fact that he's in a cage though, they just happen to have it lying around? And I love that Luffy could easily break out of it, but his respect and fear of Nami keeps him in it. The LuNa dynamic is amazing, Oda ships it so much lol. And Jinbe's involvment was hilarious.

Zoro's number 4 comment was hilarious, Chopper and Franky's situation was hilarious, Buggy was hilarious too. Never really been high on Crocodile, but it was cool to see him back.

As far as the Mihawk line goes, it once again only talks about swordsmanship.

Shanks: forces an Admiral to run away with only a touch of base CoC from miles away.

Ridiculous Mihawk fans: "Swordsmanship means he's stronger!

Literally nothing has changed since before the chapter, it said the same thing thats always been said, and it didn't do anything to shift the debate. Mihawk has more skill with a blade, Shanks is overall stronger. He's a Yonko, Mihawk is not.

Finally, the Dragon part was cool. I love seeing him, he's a cool character that is going to turn out to be epic. I don't really care too much about Sabo, but if the wire tap allows them to track Dragon and we see him in action, that'll be epic. The little bit we keep getting of him keeps me invested in him. Can't wait to see more of Dragon.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.

Worst

Custom title
lol just finished to read the chapter....how come the navy knows that Dragon " the World's Worst Criminal " and the revos are in Kamabakka ?

They're supposed to just go there and nuke their asses......

As I said in the Spoiler discussion, every single Mihawk downplay has been shat on with this chapter.

"Mihawk is a coward, he ran away from the Marines to the safety of Buggy!" the guy was asked to join by Crocodile and literally is called the Marine Hunter.

"Mihawk does not have what it takes to be a Yonko!" He has a bounty higher than three-fourths of the Yonko, also the first character to have a higher bounty than his supposed superior and Yonko.

"Shanks left him behind over a decade ago! Mihawk lost the title of WSS during the time skip because he is a fraud!" Mihawk after having his bounty frozen for years without a crew or territory has around the same bounty difference between Shanks as existed between Whitebeard and Roger AND we explicitly have it stated AGAIN that he is the WSS and superior to Shanks.

And to top it all off after this awesome chapter Oda decided he really ought to let the downplayers stew in their salt and decided to take a break next week giving us not one but TWO weeks of the cope to enjoy from the usual suspects!

The Pirate King :rolaugh:

The Strongest Man in the World :whitepress:

The Strongest Creature :kaidowhat:

The Strongest Swordsman in the World :mihugh:

It's official. :finally:

For the World Government
The Pirate King > The Strongest Man > The Strongest Creature > The Strongest Swordsman

Worst

Custom title
The Pirate King :rolaugh:

The Strongest Man in the World :whitepress:

The Strongest Creature :kaidowhat:

The Strongest Swordsman in the World :mihugh:

It's official. :finally:

For the World Government
The Pirate King > The Strongest Man > The Strongest Creature > The Strongest Swordsman
Well Roger found the One Piece and WB could have claimed it if he wanted to, they certainly pose more threat to them than " just Mihawk "

Status
Not open for further replies.