Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germa siblings were saved just in time lol.
Zoro's and sanji's posters have new pics.
Maybe who's who was actually a YC level character and he didn't have that much of a bounty because of his actions or how long was a pirate??
Sanji, jinbe and zoro were introduced as the three commanders..
Sword master huh, just a little longer and zoro poster will write what everyone is awaiting for :steef:
Crocodile is having a bounty that big is because of his power, his cunning nature and his actions, so 1,9 seems fair for the whole package lol.
Buggy will have a bounty comparable to WB without lifting a finger lol.
Finally Mihawk, what can you say about this dude?
Him shanks and BB are the legends of their generation, i wonder how oda will play those monsters.
Sabo calling the revos is interesting, where and why is hiding??
5 star chapter just by Mihawk's hype :steef:.

"Whopping 1.9 billion bounty for his mighty logia and cunning guile"

Oda can't be serious. I think he forgot how big of a bounty that is after 957 and all those 4 billion+ bounties. He's worth only 282 million beli less than Blackbeard.

"Whopping 1.9 billion bounty for his mighty logia and cunning guile"

Oda can't be serious. I think he forgot how big of a bounty that is after 957 and all those 4 billion+ bounties. He's worth only 282 million beli less than Blackbeard.
I think it fits the way crocodile and teach tends to work. they don't want to get more attention than needed.
teach was a complete unknown before defeating ace for example, despite being with whitebeard.

Good dynamic with Crocodile, Mihawk, and Buggy. I look forward to more of them in the future. Hopefully, Oda will focus on them a bit (since they haven’t done much for a while) instead of introducing 1,000 new characters. It would also be nice to get some more background for them at some point, especially Mihawk--this “Marine Hunter” angle is intriguing.

It's just what I expect Oda gonna do next chapters.
If it was up to me, I wanna see Enel, Urouge and Rayleigh join the game as well and get some Hype
I would like to see enel aswell but I think it’s very unlikely he comes back. I believe that in the next arc Urouge and Bonney will play a role(don’t know if big or small), but they are the only SN left.

Fucking retarded One piece fans and retarder Worstgen members. I hereby say this fuck y’all I fucking loath you.

This is why Shonen fans have this low of an IQ I should never had joined this community because everything discussed is just not interesting and the level of talk is just beneath me

Fuck you and I’m going to join the LN community and Seinin community
Bye Bye

So zoro, sanji and others are confirmed commanders of Yonko Luffy. No more VC, wings etc.
Luffy >>> his nine commanders combined.
Bow down to the worlds strongest creature and future pirate king Monkey D Luffy :steef::steef::steef:

Fucking retarded One piece fans and retarder Worstgen members. I hereby say this fuck y’all I fucking loath you.

This is why Shonen fans have this low of an IQ I should never had joined this community because everything discussed is just not interesting and the level of talk is just beneath me

Fuck you and I’m going to join the LN community and Seinin community
:saden::saden::hapnoel::risitameh:

Yeah but Mihawk went to lonely to have a powerful organisation

U think Mohawk was more a 2.5/3b. I don’t think 600/700m is too much of an increase
he doesn't have an organization tho
he is part of one. thats like saying king has a powerful organization
big difference

his last bounty was prob before he became a warlord cause they formed the alliance shortly after the warlords were dissolved .

Status
Not open for further replies.