Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved, loved, loved this chapter. It was so great seeing the Strawhats together on the Sunny. I loved seeing their reactions to their new bounties.

I especially loved the Cross Guild interactions. I was thinking that Buggy found Captain John’s treasure, and that’s how he was able to afford funding marine bounties. That’s ok it means that Oda didn’t off screen it. Buggy will find Captain John’s treasure!

I don’t think Sabo killed Cobra. I also didn’t realize Dragon’s feelings for Cobra. If Sabo did kill Cobra, then he’s ready to discard his number two. I get the feeling he’s already decided that Sabo is already guilty.

I hope next chapter we learn about Sabo’s situation and we learn where the Strawhats are heading!

Seems like Oda has set in stone the "Nine Commanders" who will eventually face off against Blackbeard's "Ten Titanic Captains". Assuming we'd need ten commanders, the trio of Yamato, Momo and Kin will be excluded. This leads us to think there will be one more crew member to acquire before we meet Blackbeard's crew. So who is our tenth and final commander. My list is Boa Hancock, Perona or Vivi.
:perocry:

I would like to see enel aswell but I think it’s very unlikely he comes back. I believe that in the next arc Urouge and Bonney will play a role(don’t know if big or small), but they are the only SN left.
I also thought Enel will never appear again, but in a recent interview, Oda was asked if Enel will appear again and he refused to answer, and then said that it would be cool if he does

So apparently he is definitely flirting with such idea, it's only a question of whether he wanna surprise his Fans or not

It should also be noted that 95% of Characters who received a Cover Story appeared again or joined a Major Group, so Im hopeful for Enel

Status
Not open for further replies.