Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sanji will start lagging behind Zoro in these final stages of the manga
Oda knows he can't have the cook at the same level as someone who just trains and fights
EoS Zoro after defeating Mihawk >>> Sanji
The bounties in this chapter are just the beginning
People said this when the timeskip started.
People said this when wano happened

Sanji hasn’t lagged behind in twenty years he’s not starting now

Yes, he is. Crocodile's inflated bounty proves that Mihawk's bounty is inflated too

Yes, both him and Crocodile and the Buggy

shit argument

having the bounty superior to Buggy clarify something?

He is not.
This illustrates exactly what I'm talking about.

Crocs bounty is still lower then the Yonko he's under. Inflation makes sense. Mihawks is higher. Inflation makes no sense.

No. Only Mihawk. Croc is never suggested to be a canadite for Yonko. Buggy is considered a Yonko because Mihawk is considered one and hes following him.

It isn't. You guys argue that Shanks > Kaido despite his bounty being lower and Shanks being boosted by an insane crew.

Mihawks bounty is 500Mill greater then the leader of cross guild. This is unprecedent in the series. The only explanation of this is that while Mihawk being in cross guild make cross guild more dangerous being in cross guild does not make Mihawk more dangerous. There is no other explanation. None.

Why compare someone's swordsmanship to known swordsmen. You didn't here them say "Crocs mastery of the logia surpasses even Kaidos mastery". That wouldn't make sense.

Care to point me to sanji portrayal to any top tier ?
who is sanji gonna fight that’s comparable to mihawk 💀
Sanji fans plan on leaching of zoro feats and openers till the eos straight fucking pitiful
I don't know who Sanji will face in EoS. But for sure he will be an opponent of the same level as Zoro's EoS opponent. This is how Oda writes the manga, he can cry all h wants

This illustrates exactly what I'm talking about.

Crocs bounty is still lower then the Yonko he's under. Inflation makes sense. Mihawks is higher. Inflation makes no sense.

No. Only Mihawk. Croc is never suggested to be a canadite for Yonko. Buggy is considered a Yonko because Mihawk is considered one and hes following him.

It isn't. You guys argue that Shanks > Kaido despite his bounty being lower and Shanks being boosted by an insane crew.

Mihawks bounty is 500Mill greater then the leader of cross guild. This is unprecedent in the series. The only explanation of this is that while Mihawk being in cross guild make cross guild more dangerous being in cross guild does not make Mihawk more dangerous. There is no other explanation. None.

Why compare someone's swordsmanship to known swordsmen. You didn't here them say "Crocs mastery of the logia surpasses even Kaidos mastery". That wouldn't make sense.
If Crocodile's bounty is inflated, so is Mihawk's bounty, there is no middle ground, both are of the same hierarchy.

The Mihawk does not receive a yonkou level reward, even though it is part of the triad organizational group far more dangerous to the navy than any yonkou group like BP, RHP and BMP

Status
Not open for further replies.