• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I am answering.

Each warlord was pirate before joining warlord system. ( okay ? )
When warlord system has been broken , all of them have their indivual bounty. ( what we know that , because jimbei got 438 and crocodile has 100m before.)
Now.
Think about jimbei and crocodile case. Jimbei bounty hit 1.1 . Do you think this bounty was given for just beating who is who. Or jimbei bounty hit these range beacuse of he is known yonkou crew member anymore ?
Crocodile hit 1.9 billion berry. Do you think he got this bounty only sinking marine ships ?
Of course he got this bounty for creating dangerous thing.
Buggy had 15 million berry then he escaped impel down and at the marineford , wg has accepted buggy real danger but buggy come from nowhere ( 15 million berry) . So then even marines thought buggy made these two monster as a subordinates.

So there is one conclusion. Mihawks had already high bounty no doubt and he was accepted real danger no doubt. But of course cross guild has increased his bounty . may be 100 million berry may be 200 million berry idk. But cross guild has so many pirates not just three person. Dont forget that. Luffy accepted yonkou because marine accept luffy has 5600 pirates like the other yonkou crews.
Luffy has no official territories and no one knows he has a personal Grand Fleet.

Luffy became a full Yonko after this arc.

I bet oda draw 1057 on purpose after hearing greenbull slander on internet .

Why ?

Momo tell Yamato to go out the sea now . Yet Yamato didnโ€™t goes out the sea and change her mind. (Yamato did fight greenbull , she just disagree with him and need to told many times ) people think yamato donโ€™t fight/defend because Momo just told her.

hiyori statement that make world lose their mind which it prove greenbull a point.

Then oda turn 180 degree on 1058, that make one piece hater come back life like @Dark_King for example because of mihawk hype.

Seth

โ€Ž
I bet oda draw 1057 on purpose after hearing greenbull slander on internet .

Why ?

Momo tell Yamato to go out the sea now . Yet Yamato didnโ€™t goes out the sea and change her mind. (Yamato did fight greenbull , she just disagree with him and need to told many times ) people think yamato donโ€™t fight/defend because Momo to,d her.

hiyori statement that make world lose their mind which it prove greenbull a point.

Then oda turn 180 degree on 1058, that make one piece hater come back life like @Dark_King for example because of mihawk hype.
To make it clear.

I do not change my opinion on One Piece because one of my favorite characters got the respect he deserved.

One Piece is still shit lol.

Oh yeah, I agree with that, it's obvious. Mihawk is more skilled with a sword than Shanks, probably has more experience dueling as well, he ppeven has the better sword and can fight even with a small butter knife, so Mihawk would beat Shanks in a haki-less fight, which kinda means nothing because Shanks would destroy him if they both use haki.
This is BS and you know it.

When Zoro beat King it was because of his haki.
That's the same power that allowed the WG/Marines to view Zoro as a swordmaster. It's time to drop the BS that swordsmanship doesn't include haki and other power.

Swordsmanship or sword fighting refers to the skills and techniques used in combat and training with any type of sword.

Based on the definition that includes any and everything. Haki, speed physical strength, science, DF it doesn't matter.

Minus 1 Billion on Crocodile and Mihawk and you get their accurate Bounties..:cheers:
Your wrong but I'll hold you to it. That means Mihawk on his own with no crew, no territory, no influence, not even a real ship has a 2.6Bill bounty. That's higher then Yonko Black Beard. Shanks 4bill comes his strength +the strongest crew in the world+teritory+affiliation with Roger.

Seth

โ€Ž
Sabo not being with the Revos is weird and awkward.

Oda is playing with fire here.

So in theory. Kuma teleported all of them together but actually of all people it was Sabo who was sent somewhere else:sanmoji:

Oh yeah, I agree with that, it's obvious. Mihawk is more skilled with a sword than Shanks, probably has more experience dueling as well, he even has the better sword and can fight even with a small butter knife, so Mihawk would beat Shanks in a haki-less fight, which kinda means nothing because Shanks would destroy him if they both use haki.
Why doesn't Shanks channel his haki through his sword like Roger did

:bamathink:

This is BS and you know it.

When Zoro beat King it was because of his haki.
That's the same power that allowed the WG/Marines to view Zoro as a swordmaster. It's time to drop the BS that swordsmanship doesn't include haki and other power.

Swordsmanship or sword fighting refers to the skills and techniques used in combat and training with any type of sword.

Based on the definition that includes any and everything. Haki, speed physical strength, science, DF it doesn't matter.
I like how everytime we show this panel, Shanks bros on WG and Reddit just ignored it
I wonder why :pepecroc:

When you beat one of them, you can beat all of them..

You're stretching Mihawks statement so much to fit your Mihawk narrative, instead of just making a 1 for 1 comparison..
Sorry but you're the one stretching.

Beating one is harder than beating many and that is just the captain. What more if they have strong crews? Like I said Roger wont be PK if he is alone.

Keep trolling.

:myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Why doesn't Shanks channel his haki through his sword like Roger did

:bamathink:
Those Yonkotards really think that the WSS title fight is a fight where the combatant switches off Haki and then start fighting.

I'd normally quote them to make a fool out of those retards but Oda is doing the job pretty well rn, and they're out here making a fool out of themselves lmao

Your wrong but I'll hold you to it. That means Mihawk on his own with no crew, no territory, no influence, not even a real ship has a 2.6Bill bounty. That's higher then Yonko Black Beard. Shanks 4bill comes his strength +the strongest crew in the world+teritory+affiliation with Roger.
The only difference is Shanks built up his infamy over the years.. 4 Billion well earned..

Status
Not open for further replies.