Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because Jinbei fans aren't going to run around pretending how "Zolo" is shit or "Jinbei is equal to him" over agenda lol.

We all know Jinbei didn't deserve to be there. Both Zoro and Sanji deserved to be a lot higher than what they are, too, but at least this keeps some of toxic fucks like that Wizard dude quiet (he has barely spoken since then lmao).
Hell nah Zoro definitely worth more than Jinbei
I’m just blessed Jinbei passed 1B let alone Sanji

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I like how you scrolled right over the going toe to toe with big mom and escaping part cause it doesn’t fit your agenda lmao
Going toe to toe ? Yeah sure. I think Brook Nami chopper etc can have a huge bounty then. And he didn’t have a raise post WCI

Same for Franky who put his bike on Mom face.

What is your answer to the post MF bounty and quitting the warlord ?

Ussop:500M (Aprox)
Franky:400M(Aprox)
Brook:380M (Aprox)
Nami: 360M (Aprox)
Brook passed Nami for...? Being previously established as stronger? Seems like benefitting from pre-conceived notions rather than looking at current accomishments. Ulti had +400 million, atleast Nami got a sizeable boost.

Usopp passed Franky? The jokes are real. I thought he'd get 500 million like he did so I hope he lives up to it. Sasaki had +400 million and Franky just scrapped into there. Still a hefty bounty.

Overall, I liked Robin's bounty. Very capable combatant but her knowledge is even more dangerous especially as we move towards the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.