Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji's bounties don't surprise me.

In the bounty specultion thread, I said Zoro and Sanji might be bounties lower than King's and Queen's. Actually, I even compared Zoro and Sanji with Marco to say they might have bounties lower than Marco.

My thoughts were even though Zoro and Sanji defeated King and Queen respectively, they don't represent the same threat.
King burned down cities with his fire and Queen surely destroyed countries with his plagues; And Marco has decades of piracy behind him.

So Zoro and Sanji did defeat King and Queen, but they don't represent the same threat. They don't destroy cities casually like King and Queen.
And inherently, it has never been proved someone gets bounty higher than the dude he defeated :

- Luffy got 100 mil after defeating Crocodile but Crocodile's 80 mil was a frozen bounty which didn't represent his true threat level
- Luffy got 400 mil after defeating Moria, except actually, this bounty takes into account the Impel Down breakout and Marineford War.
- Luffy got 500 mil after defeating Doflamingo but again, it was a frozen bounty

- Zoro got 60 mil after defeating Daz Bones who has a bounty of 75mil
- Zoro got 320 mil after defeating Pica but Pica's bounty was frozen.

We have to take into account that Marines and WG don't have the same info we readers have.

For instance, there were the Marys to give some infos but it never showed in the manga the CP0 agents got all the info like who defeated King and Queen.
Well explained. For this reason Robin was irrelevant, even though she knew to read ponyleighs, she didn't had the power to use her Intel, now with an Emperor crew status, she is like the most important piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.