Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s more of a lot of Kata fans were claiming Kata could solo the Germa low diff because none of them have FA so seeing him and oven lose is a big L to them
Aren't most of those also Mihawk haters? Lol.
If they are then, they deserve the L lmao.
It's not really an L for the character though, Caesar was involved and germa siblings are quite strong.
Oven would lose to ichiji and niji imo.

I wonder when Redon comes with his full summary. The dude is annoying nowadays
Kudos to Un-amed posting semi-correct spoilers, then Redon getting angry and taking the bait, leading to him posting correct spoilers.
But I guess we get detailed summary and raws by Thursday, hopefully + maybe tomorrow (Wednesday) (Source on that is apparently Reddit quoting Redon here (see last sentence) https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wvje13 but they might just made that up)

It's 2022 and people are still pretending that bounty is directly indicative of strength, as if the opposite hasn't been proven countless times over the last decade...
Boy some of you act silly. We understand that it isn't. However mihawk is a special case since the dude literally does nothing but fight. He has no crew, no territory no subordinates no territory, no ambitions to over throw a government, no special ties to a powerful pirate crew, no incredible devil fruit, no underground network (drugs, or slave trade, or selling of weapons). Dudes entire bounty is predicated on power and power alone

Boy some of you act silly. We understand that it isn't. However mihawk is a special case since the dude literally does nothing but fight. He has no crew, no territory no subordinates no territory, no ambitions to over throw a government, no special ties to a powerful pirate crew, no incredible devil fruit, no underground network (drugs, or slave trade, or selling of weapons). Dudes entire bounty is predicated on power and power alone
Where did you see the word "Mihawk" in my post? Learn what a strawman is, maybe then you'll stop using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.