Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei's bounty was higher than Sanji's before.

Sanji actually got a higher bounty increase than Jinbei which shows they believe he did more during Wano. It's just the increase was not enough to make up the difference between him and Jinbei
Again, this argument is stupid.

Luffy, Law and Kid got the same bounty of 3b. Meaning that Luffy's bounty increase (+1.5b) was lower than Kid's and Law's (+2.5b) although Luffy did more than them.

Beating Who’s who doesn’t justify Jinbe’s bounty. So imo it’s either
  1. a gag to push a rivalry between sanji, jinbe, and zoro
  2. Him joining the SHs
  3. Something he did in WCI after Luffy left
I’m betting on it being a gag because Oda does things purely for plot too often

I don't mind Jinbe having a higher bounty than Sanji, I just can't comprehend how beating someone who has a 500M bounty gets you 1.100b bounty (Jinbe) but beating someone who has 1.32b bounty gets you 1.032b bounty (Sanji) and beating someone who has 1.38b bounty gets you 1.101b bounty (Zoro). However, if you beat someone who is 470M bounty, you get 400M bounty (Franky) and if you do nothing the whole arc, you get 500M bounty (Usopp).

You can do all the mental gymnastics in the world but beating Who's who doesn't put you close to Zoro/Sanji who took down yonko commanders and are the wings of the pirate king.

During the whole story before Wano, beating an enemy usually got you a bounty higher than him except when the marines tried to hide Luffy's feats once.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oda should have done this with Jinbei and Lanji, haki vs handouts, fists vs legs, water vs fire, gentleman vs simp. Oda botched this.
At least I liked the confirmation that Robin and Lanji are on the same level.
not the same level 930M>830M (sanjino without Judge-dady help)

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I don't mind Jinbe having a higher bounty than Sanji, I just can't comprehend how beating someone who has a 500M bounty gets you 1.100b bounty (Jinbe) but beating someone who has 1.32b bounty gets you 1.032b bounty (Sanji) and beating someone who has 1.38b bounty gets you 1.101b bounty (Zoro). However, if you beat someone who is 470M bounty, you get 400M bounty (Franky) and if you do nothing the whole arc, you get 500M bounty (Usopp).

During the whole story before Wano, beating an enemy usually got you a bounty higher than him. Except when the marines tried to hide Luffy's feats once.
because Real Queen bounty is lower than 500M:myman:

Jinbei's bounty was higher than Sanji's before.

Sanji actually got a higher bounty increase than Jinbei which shows they believe he did more during Wano. It's just the increase was not enough to make up the difference between him and Jinbei
we're taking post wci buff in consideration too right? Jimbe's bounty must have increased he even showed up on mrogan's news

coz never in OnePiece do you get increase/raise than the amount you defeat.

take luffy wci for example.. defeated a sum of 1.8 billion but got a raise of 1 billion

we see that trend even now..

i don't think we should assume that the marine know the specific of who defeated who.
yes, there were cp0 agents and drake on the scene, but we don't know how much info got out other than "they defeated kaido and his crew".

Status
Not open for further replies.