Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, the Marines are so damn incompetent, they'll go, "We found out that there was a secret child mastermind behind the Straw Hat's Raid on Onigashima, who is an elite ninja, with the ability to brainwash animals, and possesses the intellect of one hundred kings"

"They call her..."

"Enchanting Kunoichi" O-Tama of the Million Beasts
Bounty: 1,102,000,000 Berry

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
So, the chapter title is "New Emperor" but we spend most of the time with the Cross Guild? And in the chapter titled "Cross Guild" we spent most of the time with the New Emperor?

I am not complaining about this chapter’s content. But chapter’s name should be reflective of chapter’s content whenever possible.

So, the chapter title is "New Emperor" but we spend most of the time with the Cross Guild? And in the chapter titled "Cross Guild" we spent most of the time with the New Emperor?

I am not complaining about this chapter’s content. But chapter’s name should be reflective of chapter’s content whenever possible.
The New Emperor in the chapters tittle is Buggy

STRAW HAT CREW TOTAL BOUNTY
8.8 billion+
CONGRATS OUR BELOVED CREW HAS CAME A LONG WAY
They're worth 64 million dollars? Hmm....Look, I'm not saying I would betray the vrew for a buck, I'm just saying we know all their weaknesses.

I'm already seeing them in my head.

"Student Loans" Ussop
"New House" Franky
"Sandwich" Chopper
"Porsche" Brook.
"Health Insurance" Nami.

Stopping there because I don't want to die.

At this point, the Marines are so damn incompetent, they'll go, "We found out that there was a secret child mastermind behind the Straw Hat's Raid on Onigashima, who is an elite ninja, with the ability to brainwash animals, and possesses the intellect of one hundred kings"

"They call her..."

"Enchanting Kunoichi" O-Tama of the Million Beasts
Bounty: 1,102,000,000 Berry
@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss @Random_Kurozumi :snoopy:

buggy is a new emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.