Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Brannew even considered Buggy as Shanks rival so that doesn't make him on the same level as Shanks just like better skills doesn't Mihawk directly above Shanks. Oda clearly ain't treating Mihawk so good for long time. Puttig both Buggy and Mihawk in same crew and than comparing them with Shanks. One is proved to be a joker while other one has clear set of poor feats and portrayal previously. On the other hand Shanks is destroying both again and again in feats and portrayal. Oda is giving you all copium to remain in your delusional world again and again. What would be you guy claiming next ? Mihawk negs Kaido like Shishio posted before. Lol
Buggy got 3 Billion for being percieved as the leader of Cross Guild, yet less than Mihawk's. Imagine how high would Mihawk's bounty be had this Buggy nonsense not happened and everything proceeded as Crocodile intended....

First Cross Guild is considered an organization of immense threat level. So Mihawk's bounty has been affected by this as well.
Still nothing compared to the Cabin Boy of Roger, an Emperor with immense resources and influence enough to stop a War. Need I start talking about Figarland family? XD

Secondly If Shanks isn't that strong than we've seen two things clearly, first emperors can be at just 3B bounty, second captain/leader could have lower bounty than its commander.
No one said Shanks isnt that strong.
Fourth, Mihawk is an old player, not a rookie who has been in limelight just 2 years ago, even with the title and notorious subordinates like Crocodile, couldn't get in 4B club.
"Notorious subordinates like Crocodile" he would've been Mihawk's subordinate had Buggy not fucked up!
Difference is DR Zoro got the same bounties that Luffy/Law/Kid (captains) had when they were at Sabaody. Look at the difference between getting a high bounty as a Captain & getting a high bounty not being a leader of an organization...
Now realize that Shanks is just 10% higher on the bounty scale than Mihawk lol.

Thing is, Oda confirmed Shanks is a swordsman when Brannew used his name to hype Mihawk's swordsmanship. Ergo he is weaker than Mihawk since one is the Strongest & the other isn't. And talking about how "his skill surpasses even Red-Hair's" implicitly means he's stronger, since
(1) Oda doesn't differentiate between skill/strength as per Stephen Paul (you can thank Erkan for gifting Mihawk fans this gem XDD)
(2) This is the same thing Oda used to cement Denjiro's place as the strongest swordsman among the scabbards, ergo stronger than anyone except the Sulong Dukes. He simply said "his swordsmanship is the best among the Akazaya 9".

There really isn't cutting corners this time bro XD. Mihawk >~ Shanks.

Why are you on Twitter expecting anything but pure hate lol.

It's Twitter. Luffy and Shanks fans are the same.

Fans with more quantity are like that there.
I’ve never seen a luffy/shanks fan say anything that was remotely as criminal as your fandom on here or on twitter

Luffy/shanks+Sanji fans clown the character but then you have grown men so insecure like Finalbeta and Shishioisback among others that try to get personal lol

You Zoro/Mihawktards needs to get out of your delusional world. See no #ZKK.

Marines/WG even after knowing the Mihawk's past deeds and marine hunter ephitet, didn't consider him bigger threat than Shanks. If marines/WG were so sure about powerlevel (with skills only) like you delusional group than they would have put him above Shanks in bounty considering the threat level. That is when Shanks has no interest in either hunting the marines or starting a war.

Brannew even considered Buggy as Shanks rival so that doesn't make him on the same level as Shanks just like better skills doesn't Mihawk directly above Shanks. Oda clearly ain't treating Mihawk so good for long time. Puttig both Buggy and Mihawk in same crew and than comparing them with Shanks. One is proved to be a joker while other one has clear set of poor feats and portrayal previously. On the other hand Shanks is destroying both again and again in feats and portrayal. Oda is giving you all copium to remain in your delusional world again and again. What would be you guy claiming next ? Mihawk negs Kaido like Shishio posted before. Lol

Now don't even think about starting the excuses of Shanks has bigger bounty due to the strength of crew or territories etc. etc.

First Cross Guild is considered an organization of immense threat level. So Mihawk's bounty has been affected by this as well.

Secondly If Shanks isn't that strong than we've seen two things clearly, first emperors can be at just 3B bounty, second captain/leader could have lower bounty than its commander.

Third, BB in marines consideration has both many territories and poses significant amount of threat wasn't even considered as a yonko till three emperors were removed from the story.

Fourth, Mihawk is an old player, not a rookie who has been in limelight just 2 years ago, even with the title and notorious subordinates like Crocodile, couldn't get in 4B club.

These are enough to proof either Oda's mindset about Mihawk's position or further addition in Shanks portrayal and feat that he's clearly above Mihawk.

Another delusional mate.

Nice points and quite accurate but sadly these delusional guys can't understand even simple things. There theories and nonsensical analysis are above Oda's writing. Like - Mihawk negs Kaido, #ZKK, GB above Kaido etc etc. Lol
Can Shank stans just give it a rest. Your embarrassing yourselves.

1) No one EVER thought Mihawk would have a higher bounty then Shanks. No one. This was because he has no crew, no territory, no influence. This was accepted by everyone. Shank stans and Mihawk stans. This why is bounty estimate was always between 1.4-2bill. To suggest otherwise is dishonest.

2) His bounty can't be inflated by cross guild because its higher then they guy who is running it. His bounty of 3.6bill is strength and nothing else. Shanks bounty on other hand is based on his strength + the strongest crew+teritory+being a member of the roger pirates. The gap between their bounties is around Kaido and Shanks or Roger and WB.

Give it up. The agenda is dead.

I love how nobody can become a new member without being called an alt account by Cheeto finger lickers
Yeah, because i refuse to believe there are that many dumb users in this forum with a slow functioning brain, so i just assume they have alts because they like feeling validation by getting likes from themselves, who's the pathetic one here ? :kuzanshut:

Just like lanks fans are rubber gobblers what’s the fucking difference
Don't think so. I'm fan of Law, Dragon and Mihawk after Shanks. Mihawk's biggest fan den den can tell you that here. And i believe comrade or red or others are same as well. Most of them doesn't like Luffy very much.

But i believe Zoro fans are same everywhere. Delusional.

Even if the translation is correct, its fine, its further evidence to Mihawk holding back, as it specifies IN THIS FIGHT. I have no problems with Vista rivaling a massively holding back Mihawk
The translation breaks the narrative that swordsmanship isn't power, they clashed equally after all. Why do you think that bot stopped posting after I replied to him? :myman:

theory’s like
haki man shanks
Haki lasers
Haki fist
the haki god that can fly shoot coqs bombs 💀
Y’all literally make up bs to deny he’s a swordsman
Those things came from reddit. And most of them put there by shanks haters as troll. Not by fans.

As haki thing, we have already seen him doing something with haki which neither WSM or WSC or any admiral could do.

Yeah, because i refuse to believe there are that many dumb users in this forum with a slow functioning brain, so i just assume they have alts because they like feeling validation by getting likes from themselves, who's the pathetic one here ? :kuzanshut:
The one who’s number 4 that’s who’s pathetic
Post automatically merged:

You hate because he’s stronger than your fav, i get it

I’d hate him too
Stfu

I’ve never seen a luffy/shanks fan say anything that was remotely as criminal as your fandom on here or on twitter

Luffy/shanks+Sanji fans clown the character but then you have grown men so insecure like Finalbeta and Shishioisback among others that try to get personal lol
Lol no one here is as toxic as Twitter. You won't be told to kill yourself- and if you are, they'll be banned immediately.

Finalbeta can be retarded but they have never went after someone in that manner, either.

Name callings are everywhere and every fanbase does it. Shishiois does get too aggressive, though, but that's only one I can think of among Zoro fans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.