Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoO aids in swordsmanship. CoO sabotager fucks with what's aiding the other person in swordsmanship. So it's definitely part of swordsmanship just like CoO or FS would be.

Idk how CoC zoom call functions. Sounds kind of passive and irrelevant to combat, though?

Again, if Shanks trump cards turn out to be shooting haki lasers out of his eyes or something, then a good case can be made for it. But I think a canonically confirmed swordsman would have his strongest attacks be about actual swordsmanship tbh.

Though currently as things stand, Shanks hasn't shown anything that is outright "excluded" from swordsman ship, either.
I don't deny that they aid it but its separate is what my point is.. thats for basic CoO

but isn't CoO sabotager intentionally activated.. i mean its Coc at the end of the day so i doubt its passive.. it'd be too broken if Shanks could maintain it..

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
this is literal 100% confirmation that Black Blades are haki feats

and since there is only 2 black blades in history (that we know of).... Mihawk has top tier haki

I acttually may ditch the 3 black blades for zoro, I think he will only get 1 since its so difficult
zoro will be strongest swordman in the history

I don't deny that they aid it but its separate is what my point is.. thats for basic CoO

but isn't CoO sabotager intentionally activated.. i mean its Coc at the end of the day so i doubt its passive.. it'd be too broken if Shanks could maintain it..
Bro its haki what that got to do with Shanks fighting style. Who cares if its basic or not? Zoro has Advance CoC is he now disqualified. Haki is Gaki

other yonko had titles such as "World's Strongest Creature" or "World's Strongest Man" so i don't get your point bro
My point is that titles in One Piece are rather ambiguous. For example, what is the difference between the title, "World's Strongest Man" and "World's Strongest Creature?" It seems to be considered the World's Strongest Swordsman, you must be the most skilled in swordsmanship.

Basic coqs stop sa

Please me shanks feats mans can’t wipe his ass without his crew behind him 💀y’all literally seen basic coqs haki freeze someone and call him a god and even then greenbum said RED HAIR PIRATES 😆😆😆not oh shanks god haki
How many character in one piece can channel adcoc that far.

Beside that day is not far when "most balanced crew" cope will come to end. Oda always stick to originality, just like doffy's crew, big mom crew & Least pirates, shanks crew will also turn the same way. Oda will clearly showcase him way above his crewmember.

Status
Not open for further replies.