Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shanks dickeaters think the marines judged the fight between them like
Skill: Mihawk
Haki: Shanks
Strenght: Shanks

like it is sucha braindead take to think this means anything other than Mihawk beats Shanks 1v1
Despite the mental gymnastics, most Shanks fans don't go out of their way to label Mihawk as anything less than a top-tier.

One of the laws of WorstGen

The less often a character is mentioned in powerscaling debates, the saner their fanbase is.

Zoro fans and Sanji fans and Admiral fans are all fucking insane.

Nami and Robin fans are generally pretty chill.

Powerscaling does things to a man.

Edit: Who knows what kind of freak I'd be if I started getting into serious power scaling debates. Oi. I'm already a Zoro fan, so, I'm at risk.
The weaponized autism is quite astounding.

Unless Oda is holding off on Zeff's info and backstory for some end game goal in mind in relation to the EOS, All Blue and Sanji I don't see why he doesn't reveal such info in a vivre card or some other similar thing.

I lietraly can't see any other reason unless Oda's just being a hack for the nth time.:kayneshrug:
Which makes me think Zeff might have some coma back into the story

And yet Mihawk admitted inferiority to WB . “Distance between us” = Jozu grabs your attack with his hands.

WBs blade is a meitou so that was argument enough for Zoroclowns to say Mihawk > WB. wasn’t some Zoro🤡 actually arguing that?

that was until King confirms he fights with a sword but he is not classified as swordsman. Zoro fans just don’t stop

Zoro learned those things to not fall behind Sanji and Luffy and Jimbei too much
Mihawk never admitted anything thats your headcanon and WB not a Swordsman

I'm admiral fan can confirm
Zoro fan who still believes in ZKK checking in here.

I hope Akainu shows up to the Kamabakka kingdom after the Marines wiretap Sabo and we get Dragon clashing against an Admiral.

Akainu is the kind of guy who wouldn't have a problem blowing up an island full of transvestites by creating a volcanic eruption.

The Admirals need some kind of win to hype them up for the final war arc.

Is it something that will help you accomplish anything if you're not fighting in certain styles? Nope. If you're fighting as a SM, it aids you there. If you're fighting as a brawler, it aids you there. I'm not calling it passive necessarily.

I think you can label haki related stuff as exception to swordsmanship if they do stuff by themselves. Like, again, shooting lasers from eyes. You don't need a fighting style to do that. But CoO negation is useless if you don't have a fighting style you're already using- because then you're not even fighting.
your ability to perceive is disrupted i mean duh you need an offense to really put some meaning to it.. and it does aid you but as a separate ability which is the point

the way i look at it.. is you have the 2 types of basic complementary and then you have the advanced one's like Coc and Coo that's aren't passive like FS and and FS disrupted

your skill in swordsmanship is affected by them more than the basic types
do..

but in starting to get your point
i think indirect offense regardless isn't direct or affects physically

Status
Not open for further replies.