Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I expected some big bounty from Mihawk, but 3.5B is a bit higher than i expected, honestly. I would have put him on around 2-2,5B. But cool, i am looking forward to see more of him.

Croco has a lot too, also higher than expected. Did he grow massively the last years? I hope so, would be cool to see him being way stronger now.

I am a bit dissappointed by Sanji and Zoro, i would have expected something like 1.4B and 1.3B or so.

I doubt those are legit but let's play along :okay:

A bounty of 999 millions doesn't make any sense. Why would someone in the government do that? :whitepress:

I mean, it'd be funny to see Sanji's reaction to such a bounty but no marine hates Sanji :seriously:
I don't like them, they both deserved a higher bounty and Zoro should have been at least 10 millions above (but less than 70) :gonope:

Who cares about the rest :suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yea I'd be legit annoyed if it was still kept low as a gag. It's been a thing since Post-Enies Lobby, now is the best time to make a real bounty for him.

Btw the Yamato, Momo, and Tama ones I'm calling a hard 🧢 on and I recommend the rest of you fellas do the same. Even leaker is doubting it.
The guy who wrote a small essay fiercely defending Tama and trashing Yamato and Carrot is really punching air right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.