Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised Zoro fans have no problem with Jinbe being almost the same as his bounty with those rooftop feats, while Jinbe almost did nothing this arc
They only care about Sanji as usual
Honestly no problem here well from me at least,jinbe not only has the pirate history he also had shichibukai status among probably other things i am forgetting, sure i think zoro bounty could be higher but as long as my boy in that bil range i'm content.Also seeing mihawks bounty has hyped me for zoros future bounty so that no doubt plays a role.

Only thing which is granted as of now is

Oda has lost it

No fanbase is safe from him (except Luffy)

Dude is going nuts. I mean even we know shit is not making sense lol
Hmm even Luffy is you ask me.
We all know what happened between luffy vs kaido and law kidd vs big mom, but all got same bounties and now even buggy has bigger bounty.
Luffy gets many L in a arc and get the last big W lol.

No fandom is safe with him lol.

Maybe Shishio was right about low top tier Magellan
Yep, he didn't only keep them all at bay but also Shiryu. It's clear that Shiryu was comparable to Magellan but even he was afraid of fighting Magellan. No wonders, top level paramecia + physical stats (after all, he was briefly injured when fighting Ivankov). That was Pre-TS. Now it wouldn't even wonder me if his Haki was very skilled as well.

Generally, all the Pre-TS powerhouses like the Warlords, Ace, Yami Blackbeard, Enel and so on are way stronger than the community thinks. When it comes to Ace, his best feats can easily rival those of the strongest commanders. And these feats happened when the manga reached +400 chapters. I think his novel feats/Ace manga feats are not that farfetched anymore.

Zoro gets COC
ACOC
ENMA
A DICTATOR WIFE
A BROTHER IN LAW WITH YONKO POTENTIAL
SCAR KAIDO
BLOCKED THE STRONGEST ATTACK HAKAI
MVP OF THE ROOFTOP
DEFEATED A LUNARIAN
THE STRONGEST 1ST YC BEHIND BECKMAN N SHIRYU

THEN GETS THE SECOND HIGHEST BOUNTY OF SH
SANJI'S BOUNTY BELOW JINBEI