• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Shitryu.

Stop hyping up a gimmick fight fraud.

Please.
You're already back reading OP again?

In any case, Zoro will fight Shiryu for sure. Even if he is garbage, better to not downplay him. The more Mihawk gets goated, the more likely it becomes that Mihawk/Zoro will end like Shanks/Luffy.

If Shitryu didn't got that lame as fuck fruit I would maybe agree with you.

he is reduced to a gimmick fight.

Zoro will chase invisible Shitryu for chapters until he finally cuts him.

BOOOOOORING.
I'm kidding, that fraud is not worthy of Mihawk.
I even have him under King and he'll only do extreme diff against Zoro for hiding like a bitch the whole fight:whitepress:

Zoro W against Hawkins,Killer,Apoo,Pica,King and faced 3 top tier.

Sanji: cracked by Vergo, neg diff by mingo, kicked Oven, W queen. Feats my ass.
Zoro: Fled against Hawkins, toei zolo wankers added OC filler scenes of zoro attacks. Tied and got ko'd by a nerfed and previously tortured Killer. Apoo fight is laughable and the zoro wankers at Toei straight up deleted X Drake from the scene hoping nobody would notice. Pica = comedy fodder. King = extreme diff despite the advantage of being 100% healed with magic mink cum medicine while King had already fought Marco and Sanji prior. Literally saw the grim reaper and was dead for a week after

If Shitryu didn't got that lame as fuck fruit I would maybe agree with you.

he is reduced to a gimmick fight.

Zoro will chase invisible Shitryu for chapters until he finally cuts him.

BOOOOOORING.
Literally worst possible idea from Oda was to give him this fruit unless if he has already think about some extraordinary awakening which i doubt. Most possible scenario is hide&seek and 1shotted unfurtunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.