Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
I thought I was the only carrot fan with any hope left. The rest were beaten down. This is our last stand and I decided to give up because I didn't want to lead others into oblivion.... I knew carrot would have some focus at some point after the raid and I waited. No more.....

Until we falls, we rise. Everyone wants us to die, they think they're gods. Let's defy them with every last bit of hope we got! Carrot 4 Nakama!

It not over until its over!
As blackbeard famously said, people's dreams never die :catsweat:

I'm an Admiral guy but it's hard to ignore how garbage they're at keeping the pirates at check. They did win all the major battles in history though which is where the Admirals are always involved.

Without the Admirals you can chuck the entire Government in the trash.
Have some faith at least in Momo and Chaton, and maybe Koby.
I wouldn't say have faith in all zodiac VA, but maybe...

Sentomaru is another potentially very good marine: that dude was Vegapunk's bodyguard, had a connection with Kizaru ad knows at least Ryuo.

And lastly the new weapon I think.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I thought I was the only carrot fan with any hope left. The rest were beaten down. This is our last stand and I decided to give up because I didn't want to lead others into oblivion.... I knew carrot would have some focus at some point after the raid and I waited. No more.....

Until we falls, we rise. Everyone wants us to die, they think they're gods. Let's defy them with every last bit of hope we got! Carrot 4 Nakama!

CARROTU NAKAMA!

Carrot sucks ass and eats grass for breakfast. She should be your role model, you've never touched grass yourself

Well while they weren't strong enough to KO them, Nami's climat tact lightning were strong enough to stunt and hurt an ancient zoan. No doubt in my mind that Enel using 100% of his AP (instead of limitinc himself to 15% in Skypea just because ) can damage commanders. He wouldn't one shot them but continuous spam should still deal serious damage.
Nami needed Big Mom combinrd homies and Zeus to take out an ancient zoan.

Enel might beat Flyers if we ignore haki, but he stops at Jack, unless he got stronger over those two years, which isn't impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.