Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact the chapter mentions the "Job" of each strawhat pretty much closes the door to other strawhats.
it's this 10, and then the others they left here and there like vivi who adds to their numbers but don't live on the sunny.

I dropped it after the zoro and luffy woke up 7 days later.

Just speed read the chapters since
Wano ending ass
Greenbull fruit cool
Greenbull a weirdo
Shanks moment cool but he a bum for not going for the one piece
Kidd and law are bums forced rivalry
Yamato tf was the point
And hiyori message was wtf.

And nope.
I heard mihawk had a massive bounty only reason I came back to check
Tell me you love me

To all the d*mb f*cks saying he surpasses him in skills and not strength.

A swordsman needs skills to be the strongest and not actual strength. You can be big and strong as Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and still lose to someone like Achille if you don't possess great swordsmanship skills superior to him.

Mihawk> Shanks.

I'll bet anything that the famous dual between Shanks and Mihawk, who even WB hyped was fought for the "WSS" title.

the fact the chapter mentions the "Job" of each strawhat pretty much closes the door to other strawhats.
it's this 10, and then the others they left here and there like vivi who adds to their numbers but don't live on the sunny.
BB has 10 commanders so I wonder how oda would deal with that, maybe the grand fleet helps the sh:few:

This chapter just proved that BS to be false.

You can't become a strong swordsman without haki. Wano arc made that clear.
Skills refer to something different. I mean in the sport , ronaldinho is one of the most skilled football player in the history . But when we count biggest player ever , his order is not even top 5 . My thinking way is kinda like that

Status
Not open for further replies.