Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get why Mihawkfags are excited with this chapter. Was Shanksfags' cope not proven right with this chapter?

It literally says that Mihawk is only better than Shanks at swordsmanship. Notice how it had to specify the thing, instead of saying he's just stronger than Shanks overall.

This is on the same level as Tashigi being better than Luffy at swordsmanship
but Luffy would still neg diff Tashigi's ass with a sword

:goatasure:

Shanks is a swordsman confirmed over here n multiple other times and still people like u won't accept it :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro’s was very obvious foreshadowing and Oda doesn’t do gags with Zoro

But it’s not the case with the weak trio, Oda loves making other people mistakenly think they are strong when they are not
When was Zoro foreshadowed, Oda does a lot of gags with Zoro by the way

Nami's spirit is strong enough to subjugate Linln's soul and force Linlin's souls to serve her as slaves, and you think Nami doesn't have what it takes to have strong haki, show me one panel of Luffy overpowering Linlin with will with his own will

For the first time in the official manga (in VC had already happened, but in the manga not yet), Mihawk's title was cited right after Shanks's name.

Till now Mihawk>Shanks was only a logical assumption (in manga pages), but with this chapter someone important and knowledgeable said Shank's name, implied clearly that he is a swordsman and right after that said that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman.

Like I said in VC that has already happened, but in manga? That's the first time I think.
Fair tho
I dont think mihawk being more skilled as a swordsman than shanks necessarily makes him stronger
Tho we just need to see more of shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.