Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally says he's giving up because they can use Buggy as bait lol
We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground)
Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”
Give up your life to show us you mean it…
【”Former Warlord” Dracule Mihawk】

Crocodile: embarrassed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now
Buggy: Don’t kill me please…!!
Mihawk: nonnegotiable
Buggy:……!!

:suresure::milaugh:

Mihawk wants to kill Buggy because he become Yonko not them.

Well Mihawk is also considered to be the strongest swordsman. Only way for Shanks to best him is for Shanks to not actually be a swordsman, but everything indicate to him being one. Even Film Red had him always fight with his sword
Lol, so in way this whole Mihawk vs Shanks was settled before if you take Oda by word

I mean mihawk stronger than shanks at sword skill that what it says in the chapter + in sbs oda made it clear by saying "Shanks is using sword but how he fight?" he end it with question mark so i guess they're something else

Mihawk fans are too dumb to realize that this chapter confirms the "Mihawk is only better in swordsmanship" agenda :cheers:

@wys @ZoroMazino @SakazOuki @nik87 @The White Crane @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @Darkkiing
I'd say read it properly but we both know you struggle with it, don't we Mr Swallow?

"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!
:milaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.