Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro big Mihawk W this chapter.
He can become an emperor but chooses not too.
Omega-Chad.

Also it seems like there was a very small time-jump that has them just after they land from the water fall.
We're still in business.
:myman:
Fits his character perfectly, too. Mihawk doesn't like attention, he just likes fighting people for amusement. Cross Guild is the perfect spot for him.

I actually like a lot about Wano, BUT UGH THAT ARC, I can understand why people hate it.

Cross Guild is everything I love about One Piece (besides my beautiful Buggy getting beaten up), and I hope my theory about them raiding Impel Down comes true. If Sabo and Cross Guild invade Impel Down at the same time, I don't know what I'll do with myself.

Ok Shank fans. I'll grant you an olive branch. Mihawk is the better swordsmen but Shanks is stronger. This means that if both fight without using swords then Shanks will win. I'll grant you that. But that's the only time. Mihawk wins if they use swords.
You can't grant something that's already taken.

Shanks > Mihawk from the beginning, Mihawk is only more skilled :suresure::gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How does it feel that Swordless Shanks can neg Ladmirals? :suresure::milaugh:

Green Bull confirmed that he can eliminate Shanks’ whole crew, i shouldn’t be surprised that the guy who still somehow thinks Shanks is stronger than Vista still doesn’t comprehend how big of a laughing stock he is lol. The laughing stock of the internet back in action lmfao.

Better get back on the clock bro, the fast food joint that you work as a janitor for needs someone to clean all the shit off the floor.

Tearing the ship is a byproduct of CoC.

And Shanks is still a swordsman. If he was stronger than Mihawk, he'd be strongest swordsman. You and I don't decide what's included from CoC and what's excluded.
Not usually, only fainting people.. Meaning the stronger your CoC gets the more it can affect your environment.. But Mihawk would not use CoC like that and simply in his sword..

He's a swordsman alright just not only that..

Status
Not open for further replies.