Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he stated only a few of the stromgest can use it. And those persons are then considered the strongest.

Its why only the top of the top tiers have it.

Rocks, rodger whitebeard shanks, kaido bigmom, lufdy zoro yamato. Only the stronfest of the select few can use it lol. There is no debate on this
Saying only top tier must have advanced coc is headcannon.
‘Not all strongest people have advanced coc . Garp is example .
‘It is same as as future sight has few mighty guys from silver Rayleigh
Heck king is stronger than Yamato by feats alone . It debunked advanced coc user > non advanced coc user.

It started with:

Mihawk = Vista
then

Mihawk = fraud
then

WSS= fake title
then

Mihawk couldnt be an Emperor
then

Mihawk's bounty no way more than 1.5B
then

Mihawk = YC1 and buggy's underling

now

Mihawk> Shanks only in sword.

Every time the bozos trying to find new cope to keep their delusion and cannot accept the truth.

It's funny how "Mihawk excels Shanks on swordsmanship but Shanks is still stronger" was a meme cope argument then Oda copies it bar for bar in the manga. If there was ever a chance to squash the debate. He woulda just outright said he was stronger. Oda's way of making powerscaling statements (the rare times he does them) is very concrete. He pretty much appeased to Mihawk to make up for Marineford anti-feats while playing right into the Shanks fans hands.

Thus the meme debate continues

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million

“WORLDS STRONGEST SWORDMAN”
not worlds skilled swordsman 🤡
Shanks is a swordsman
mihawk has the stronger blade which is made by haki
More skilled
And the strongest

He abandoned his kid and suffered a lot because of it.. Anyway that's another topic..

lf imbuing CoC is related to making a Black blade this is one more reason that Zoro does not have AdCoC yet.. Because lmbuing CoC into a sword is harder than coating yourself with CoC..
I think it is easier since a swordsman is constantly covering their sword with CoC Just so it won't chip.

Brawlers have to get used to haki leaving their body but swordsman do it constantly. Which is what makes Luffy's learning speed crazy in comparison.

I’ll be honest my biggest hope for the longest time was for Sanjis BB opponent to kill Baby 5 and take her weapon as a call back to Zeffs speech about a man bristling with weapons being done in by a spear of grit.
I think Sanji will get Marco's Fruit after Marco dies...

But... Sanji with Baby 5's Fruit sounds so amazing. The supersoldier who can turn into any weapon, YES.

Edit: And I love that Zeff quote, I hope we get Zeff again soon, somehow.

Green Bull confirmed that he can eliminate Shanks’ whole crew, i shouldn’t be surprised that the guy who still somehow thinks Shanks is stronger than Vista still doesn’t comprehend how big of a laughing stock he is lol. The laughing stock of the internet back in action lmfao.

Better get back on the clock bro, the fast food joint that you work as a janitor for needs someone to clean all the shit off the floor.
I am a boss of my own business Lunt-kun :suresure::steef: You must be mistaken me with yourself, as you are a Celestial Dragon underling lover you must be loving to take orders and you like to apologize from your superiors a lot while cleaning the floors from shit :milaugh:

Fleet Admiral Leetroll: ''Did I insult him? Yes, and this is not okay, and I have since apologized to him. ''

@Sasaki Kojirō

This is you apologizing from Sasaki. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.