Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I keep telling people, the Minks are already gone, thats the only explanation that makes sense, there is no way Wanda would miss their send off if she was still at Wano
That's the only logical explanation, they just left without saying goodbye and being told that Carrot will run Zou lmfao.
Zunesha already left way before them too, so they just took a boat randomly then?
The boat Marco and Izo came in on maybe?

In fact, where the fuck are Apoo, Drake and Marco too?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Love how y’all skip the part where they call him the worlds strongest swordsman right after confirming shanks is a swordsman 😆😆😆
They thinks Shanks fights using Limbo clones or channeling his Haki thru nature.

They skip the part where Shanks is primarily a swordsman:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's just a gag though Pot-kun, why so upset? Are you not having fun?
I didn't mean nothin by it
I'm sorry if what I said came off the wrong way or something like that.
It's just how I interpreted the scene through the summary.

I wouldn't mind being proved wrong either, I would like it if she had actually had CoC here.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
This is not a point that I made, it is a point that @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung made. Go argue with him about it.

Why? I don't recall Rayleigh ever being an individual that sought out to be the greatest at anything. His only reason for being a pirate was to follow Roger on his adventures. Once Roger was dead, Rayleigh lost his reason to be an active pirate and so he retired.

Mihawk meanwhile sought to be the pinnacle of swordsmanship and fought so many duels and defeated/killed so many folk as to be unambiguously considered the greatest swordsman alive on a planet where 9/10 people that use a weapon, choose a sword.

Would a bloke that wants to "live peacefully" hunt down a 50 ship armada because he was bored?

Would a bloke that wants to "live peacefully" be a character that laments the lack of decent challengers to his blood combat title?

Would a guy that wants to "live peacefully" train another individual with the open intent on dethroning him of his title purely so that he could get a decent duel once more?

Maybe what Mihawk says will make more sense once the official translation comes out and what he says will actually read more like "Bruh, I can't be arsed running a big ass pirate crew". That would be a much better argument than defending the idea that a dedicated, unrepentant blood knight character that has lamented the lack of worthy fights in his life for the past 1050 chapters suddenly wants to "live peacefully".
Mihawk want a strong rival(s) not fodder pirates bothering him every other day
As for Sir Crocodile Idk what he plan so...

Status
Not open for further replies.