Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck Jinbei boys aren't as deluded as candyboys. They know Jinbei is miles behind Zoro in power even though they basically have similar bounty. Imagine if their bounty were swapped. "Oda confirmed Zoro=Sanji, the 1cm theory proven!!"

Looks like Sanji needs another arc to get that YC2 spot. :myman:

Can always count on Oda to shit harder on Sanji when he shits on Zoro :finally:

Crocodile: "Cross Guild is supposed to be an organization founded by me and Hawkeye III Why the hell are you the Chairman now!? Buggy..."

lmfaoo are those retards shitting on us? they said crossguild fpund by buggy and croco. even leakers are clown who svared by the fandom 😭😭😭😭

G

Gorosei Informer

I didn't mean nothin by it
I'm sorry if what I said came off the wrong way or something like that.
It's just how I interpreted the scene through the summary.

I wouldn't mind being proved wrong either, I would like it if she had actually had CoC here.
Np. I'm tired of characters being downplayed and underestimated. Y'all rather put down another character than prop up a character you like/adore.

People just taking everything at face value and ignoring subtle hints since early OP just because of a gag moment, which was already ironically disproven by Zoros CoC moment foreshadowing he had it after all. But Zoro just shown signs of it for YEARS too.

I had to see and deal with Zoro downplay with the earthquake moment baiting us to hi having CoC only for Oda to prove it was bait in a different sense and he has it anyway.

There's a lot of subtlety and thus foreshadowing that gets ignored because hurr durr its just a gag and it just makes me think people are either not reading the series properly, extremely biased or have terrible memories.

I'm sorry for the bitterness but watching people downplay the characters I adore is exhausting. Makes me sick of this place too honestly.
Such childish, dick measuring behaviour here too like the Sanji Zoro stuff and Sanks Mihawk, Yonkos, Admirals.

Maybe now you'll underrated why the Nami downplay and ignorance upsets me too. I'm also dealing with willfully ignorance fools here still downplaying Mihawk despite Oda himself canonically exposing their ridiculous assumptions.

I enjoyed the series a lot more when I didn't get involved with the communities for it. I've had enough of this playground behaviour from so many on here.

I already left some other places for the sake of my own sanity and health and if I could delete my account myself, I'd have left here a long time ago too.
I'll just have to force myself to actively avoid here and block access to the site.
I'll do that now before I forget again.

Status
Not open for further replies.