Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf why Sanji looks so scary
It's a gag moment that's foreshadowing him unlocking CoC, remember CoC=intimidation.
There's a WORLD of difference between thinking Nami MIGHT get CoC in the future, to thinking she just used it.
But sure.
:pepecroc:
The worst possible thing that could happen to the concept of CoC is Nami unlocking it, I don't know about you but I'm rooting for our triggered tangerine Queen to get it as fast as possible, Ussop shortly after.
:pepebusi:

This chapter is so much better than I imagined from the brief summary we had yesterday. Pretty much everything I've expected is reinforced by what we've been shown in this chapter.

Mihawks title being something you can't discredit
All the strawhats becoming commanders
And so much more.

I'm just going to say it now, all of the official strawhats will awaken conquers haki before eos

Bro you are lose case.
You are using real life rules for a fictional world.

Two top tier swordmans will use haki in their fight that's just facts if you think they'll turn off their haki or something just stop debating frankly.
No like i said haki doesn't make you not a swordsman
Any skill you use to enhance your swordsmanship is still swordsmanship
Any skill you use separate to your swordsmanship isn't

In past

Mihawk is YC level
Mihawk will not have bounty above 2B

Oda - hold my beer

Gives him 3.59 bounty which is above 3 yonkous and clearly says he is above shanks

And, now they are still distinguishing between skill and haki/strength as if there is haki on/off switch in duels

Why oda will make zoro learn haki from Mihawk if doesn't have top tier haki himself? Lmao

Mihawk is top tier and above shanks
Power = skill + influence

Mihawk doesnt have influence like shanks did (he get audience with gorosei) ofc his bounty higher

Shanks fans think he is not channeling his Haki while using a sword![/QUOTE]

Yet he repelled Aramaki without using a sword, :kayneshrug: most swordsman sure channel their haki wit their sword, but since when shanks did it, most of the time his haki alone was the only main attraction of him,

i said it before and say it again, there were 2 kinds of Swordsman, 1 are the full pledge the other just just ones who like swords as a default weapon.

If swordsmanship was shanks trump card he would not let his hand chop just like that, shanks is not pre accupied with his sword because he can play with his haki like a fcking god, :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.