Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm starting to think Mihawk mid diffs or low diffs Kaidou now.
Bro is superior to shanks when kaidou acknowledged shanks.

kaido have ptsd from oden fight. from fight with Mihawk he would rest in peace.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nothing changes even now.

Also if you are talking about skills than when did i ever said in any post that Shanks could have better skills even if Mihawk is WSS.

Now if you want to talk about power level feats and portrayal than keep your ass safe and sound to safeguard it when Shanks and Oda literally puts Mihawk beneath Shanks in strength. That's how Oda has been portraying the duo throughout the series and still nothing changes for them in Oda's mind. Lol

Man remind me once again, what "skill" did Zoro learn during the timeskip when he trained with Mihawk? What "skill" was his Wano powerup?

He doesn't make them 100 percent direct, but if you read the dialogue of Branew, he set Shanks as the Gold standard.

The misconception is that "Buggy Rivals Shanks"

Then he turns around and says "Mihawks Swordsmanship surpasses Shanks swordsmanship."

One is thought to rival Shanks, the other surpasses his swordsmanship. Not one Rivals Shanks, and the other surpasses him.

Oda explicitly added the Swordsmanship bit in there, right after a direct strength comparison.
Buggy is a pirate that rivals Shanks, Mihawk is a swordsman that surpasses Shanks. The first statement is as vague as Shanks growing up to be a pirate on WB's level the latter...you got this. :myman:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
After this chapter

Zoro

no longer compared to sanji
have ceiling of 3.59 billion bounty and as strong as a yonko
have a new friend jinbei who he do not argue with

Sanji

have another rival jinbei
lost his rivalary with zoro
no coc
ugly bounty poster