Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I can see Shanks being stronger than Mihawk is if Shanks isn't a swordsman but everything point to him being one. Always seen with a sword, always fight with a sword in Film Red(his finisher combo with Luffy is by using his sword).
Heck the fact they actually say Mihawk's swordsmanship is superior to that of the emperor red hair as a way to highlight Mihawk's strenght strongly implies Shanks is seen as a swordsman in the OP verse.

You’re one to talk man

and i don’t downplay Zoro. I’m one of the most reasonable Sanji fans you’d meet. I give zoro his props
I barely give a fuck about Sanji's threads and mostly visit them just to say he wins. No idea what you mean.

You actively just walk over to talk about how he gets "neg'd" by this character, that character, etc. Are you REALLY going to sit here and deny that, mate?

If Zoro ranks them based on bounty, wth do you think outsiders do ?

Anyways it makes complete sense. Luffy never said Zoro was his FM.....so the only way to rank the SHs was based on bounties.
Zoro definitely isn't officially his FM. Though he is the one who takes that mantle if need be as per Vivre Card statement.

As for how outsiders view it, dunno, but every single of them ever shown views Zoro as the FM, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.