Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji: why is my bounty…lower than him…?!!!
…and Jinbe…you too…!!!
【Sword Master “Pirate Hunter Zoro” 1 billion and 100 million and 1100 berries】
Zoro: forget about him, don’t waste your time on number 4 hahahaha
Sanji: who are you calling number 4?!!
Zoro: you dare talk back to number 2?!
Sanji turn to get trolled by Zoro lmao reminds me of how he was ranking them by the order in which they arrive in sabaody :milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So tell me that Shanks is top 1 because SH potrayal.
Yeah frankly, Shanks had always a case of being number 1 thanks to COC hype, Mc related, BB main enemy, and SH

But there are other thing in the mix.

So maybe he isn’t and I take into account other hype, narrative and feats.

Feats? So when Mihawk gets feats hed be > Shanks?
Obviously, we can’t know what Oda will do. But just now, hype vs hype, narrative vs narrative : Shanks is above Mihawk

For all the Shankstards
What can Shanks use besides Swordsmanship?
Haki? Haki is swordsmanship , if you don't know this you are a noob , Zoro entire progression in Wano was HAKI , heck the first to use COA, COO and AdvCoC in the strawhats is who? ZORO
Zoro entire progression vs Mr1 and vs King was what ? HAKI
Kaido = "Haki transcends all"
the first concept of swordsmanship skill in the story is what ? "the ability to cut what you want to cut and not cut what you dont want to cut" = HAKI

IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
Mihawk has the strongest swordsmanship and therefore he has the STRONGEST HAKI
When Mihawk and Shanks have a sword clash , who is going to win? Mihawk of course, and guess what they will coat their blades with? HAKI

MIHAWK HAS THE STRONGEST HAKI IN THE VERSE , AND HAKI IS THE STRONGEST ABILITY IN THE VERSE , THEREFORE MIHAWK IS THE STRONGEST IN THE VERSE

ACCEPT IT OR COPE:steef:
Maybe shanks is physic fighter. He fight using his mind hahaha

Yeah frankly, Shanks had always a case of being number 1 thanks to COC hype, Mc related, BB main enemy, and SH

But there are other thing in the mix.

So maybe he isn’t and I take into account other hype, narrative and feats.

Obviously, we can’t know what Oda will do. But just now, hype vs hype, narrative vs narrative : Shanks is above Mihawk
what can Shanks do that is not swordsmanship? pls tell me

You are shitting on your own character

you don’t even think he will be the strongest swordsman of all time, it’s hard for Zoro man….

Luffy will be the strongest ever likely
Sanji the greatest cook
Choppa the best doc
Nami the best navigator

But Zoro will only be the greatest of his own gen ? Wow hard for him
I think he'll be greatest swordsman of all time, but there's no evidence as he doesn't want to be. Just like you can think Sanji will be greatest cook of all time, but there's no evidence because he doesn't want to be. I can't debate that.

So what's your point ignoring everything I said for the sake of completely unrelated and irrelevant stuff?

Zoro's ambition is to become strongest swordsman in the world. If you're a swordsman and you exist in the world, you're a part of Zoro's dream.

Zoro has never once said his ambition is to become strongest among those competing for WSS, or even that his ambition is to specifically be above Mihawk. Strongest Swordsman in the World. Always.

Only reason Zoro even cares for Mihawk is because Mihawk is supposed strongest SM in the world.

If he isn't, then Zoro's dream isn't achieved.

Can you ACTUALLY refute this without pretending Zoro somehow no longer wants to be strongest swordsman in the world in actuality?

Roger is not in the world right now. Zoro doesn't want to be strongest swordsman of all time.

Answer me. Do you think WSS Zoro will not be stronger than Shanks?

That when Zoro is WSS, Shanks as a SM will be stronger than Zoro?

Because Shanks doesn't want to be in some competition, our arguably second biggest protagonist will never achieve his dream in actuality. That Zoro only wants to be stronger than swordsmen who are willing to compete with him for WSS, but is fine with other swordsmen being able to whoop his ass even after he becomes WSS?

I hope you realize how ridiculous is the notion you're propagating here :kobeha:

If you're alive, and you're a swordsman, you're a part of Zoro's dream by default. It's not a competition like that of Pirate King. If Luffy wanted to be strongest man in the world, EVERY man would be his competition by default whether they want it or not.
If zoro doesnt become wss. It means oda mocked luffy because luffy will be embarrassed by that

Status
Not open for further replies.