Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did.

Shanks can do the same as Roger. He indeed fight with a sword but he isn’t in the WSS race, because Mihawk and Shanks aren’t dueling anymore.

Now answer my question : what Roger can do except sword ? And do you think Mihawk is stronger ?
i asked you what Shanks can do besides Swordsmanship and your reply is basically "nothing, Shanks can only use swordmsanship".
Then you imply that Shanks is a better swordsman then Mihawk , but he isn't in the "strongest swordsman race" therefore IN REALITY SHANKS IS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN NOT MIHAWK, this is impossible for 2 reasons :

1) So you are saying that Zoro's dream in the past 1000 chapter was a LIE .
Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman PERIOD , so he will have to fight Shanks and not Mihawk

2) We agree that having a black blade is a swordsmanship ability right? that means Shanks lacks a swordsmanship ability that Mihawk have.
yet Shanks is supposedly the better swordsman.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I just did.

Shanks can do the same as Roger. He indeed fight with a sword but he isn’t in the WSS race, because Mihawk and Shanks aren’t dueling anymore.

Now answer my question : what Roger can do except sword ? And do you think Mihawk is stronger ?
And who says Roger wasn't a swordsman? This chapter legit confirmed Shanks as a swordsman. So fighting like Roger isn't gonna change anything when Roger too is a swordsman. Mihawk isn't the WSS in Roger's time.

Most unstable power system awards goes to one piece manga :)

If oda thinks mihawk is stronger than shanks , he did not put additional thing like skill . Just he would put suprass word. Oda making trolling all time

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If oda thinks mihawk is stronger than shanks , he did not put additional thing like skill . Just he would put suprass word. Oda making trolling all time
Oda isnt trolling. He clearly puts Mihawk over Shanks.
He just didnt expect biased retards like yourself to nitpick "skill" and not "strength" when he doesn't even care about the difference between the two.

that's talking about "Kendo"
I just did.

for the roger part:
yes Roger is a swordsman and that's it
i think yes Mihawk is stronger then Roger

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Most unstable power system awards goes to one piece manga :)

How would just saying "surpass" distinguish them as swordsmen? Saying Mihawk is stronger than Shanks is not different from saying Mihawk is stronger than Akainu if there is no emphasis on swordsmanship.

Looking from this scan, it looks like Crocodile used his awakening + hardening to destroy these ships. He never showed this kind of technique and seeing how these "blades" were shaped from the ground, very sharp, I believe this has to be awakening.

Even in Alabasta, Crocodile hinted how he awakened his fruit - and he also knew about the Zoan awakening as well. Furthermore, he demonstrated a technique which influenced his surroundings and turned it into sand as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.