Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking from this scan, it looks like Crocodile used his awakening + hardening to destroy these ships. He never showed this kind of technique and seeing how these "blades" were shaped from the ground, very sharp, I believe this has to be awakening.

Even in Alabasta, Crocodile hinted how he awakened his fruit - and he also knew about the Zoan awakening as well. Furthermore, he demonstrated a technique which influenced his surroundings and turned it into sand as well.
Oda really did nerf him in Alabasta.

Crocodile with advanced haki is top tier material
:pepecroc:

For all the haters and downplayers...

I guess Kaido had more skill than King
King had more skill than Queen
Queen had more skill than Jack
Who's Who had more strength than Kaido and the others, they were just more skilled than him, am I right?

Also this, I guess...

Please, no... as you can see, in One Piece "skill" is just a way like another to say "strength" "power" and so on
It's obviously intended as "fighting ability"

That said, I think that Mihawk ~ Shanks
These two are the strongest of the strongest top tiers

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t talk about that

i talk about Roger and WB being equal when WB was in prime
Roger at best was equal to WB. Shanks at best could be equal to Mihawk. It's pretty obvious Mihawk and Shanks are the middle generations WB and Roger. Even their personalities are similar: Mihawk wants peace while Shanks wants to do exciting things. The only difference is Shanks sacrificed his potential to be the king for Luffy, which is why he's weaker than his rival.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Read the panel and look at what Mihawk referenced.
Ever since Shanks lost his arm, he has never been a match for Mihawk.
Shanks' entire narrative is to "bet on the New Era" - he sacrificed his potential for Luffy's sake.

And stop acting like Shanks alone grew stronger while Mihawk didn't. Both of them are tied together narratively, they have similar growth rates.
Yes both grew stronger obviously. And Mihawk didn’t duel Shanks with his new power, he doesn’t know at all how far Shanks can push him.

Yes he lost an arm, yet he is still a match for admirals, other Yonko etc.

Mihawk likely didn’t fight Shanks because of pride. Didn’t want to fight a one armed guy. Not because of PU.

But even outside of his reasons ; you agree that Mihawk himself push Shanks aside of the title.

We can debate about the reason. But Shanks is no more a challenger in the WSS. And out of Zoro scope

SHs bounties are mad weird,but it is what it is....

Nice that we finally got a confirmation that Mihawk is emperor lvl fighter,also glad that Buggy is getting his ass abused,but in the end he will somehow get W in all of this drama...

Nice to see Kuma again,hope that he will be old self again,by far the best RA member....

Read the panel and look at what Mihawk referenced.
Ever since Shanks lost his arm, he has never been a match for Mihawk.
Shanks' entire narrative is to "bet on the New Era" - he sacrificed his potential for Luffy's sake.

And stop acting like Shanks alone grew stronger while Mihawk didn't. Both of them are tied together narratively, they have similar growth rates.
If Hawkeyes is 100
Akainu is 99
2 Arm Shanks is 98
1 arm shanks 95
Kaido 94
Kizaru 93
Linlin is 90

Status
Not open for further replies.