Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I was just joking, but with the wank that oda is giving fluffy do you really think he cares that much about zoro or his dream when he can't even go in depth about zoros history in wano.
Doesn't matter.
Luffy is gonna beat stronger opponents anyway.
So why does it bother you that EoS Zoro fight is the Strongest Swordsman lol?

This is one fight which Oda has been teasing since Chapter 51. There is no way he's going to fumble it.

Zoro: forget about him, don’t waste your time on number 4 hahahaha
Sanji: who are you calling number 4?!!
Zoro: you dare talk back to number 2?!
Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!
Buggy’s crew: did you guys saw..?
Yeah we did…
Can’t believe we’re seeing the real deal!! Amazing!
So that’s the World’s Strongest Swordsman!!Scary!!
Mihawk: but I suppose base on how you look at this, it’s not a bad thing to let him have all the glory
Speaking for myself, I have zero desire for the position of an emperor, all I want is to just live peacefully!!
Gud day for Zoro fans
Nyt haters
:pepehawk:

Doesn't matter.
Luffy is gonna beat stronger opponents anyway.
So why does it bother you that EoS Zoro fight is the Strongest Swordsman lol?

This is one fight which Oda has been teasing since Chapter 51. There is no way he's going to fumble it.
I don't really care, it is just that people should lower their expectation look at both shanks and mihawk intro after years and tell me who I sstronger

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
3 years remaining to One Pièce they say. For me, the manga will end in at least 7-8 years. But if he rushes like the end of Wano arc, sure, it will take 3 years.
He can jump into important plots and reduce others to vivre cards and data books.

3 years is possible.

Heck, I think Oda will celebrate 50th Birthday with OP ending

zoro obv fights weaker opponents
luffy would be significantly stronger than someone like shanks or mihawk end of the story so I dont see the need to be insecure.
I actually think fluffy is stronger than shanks and mihawk based on feat, but it won't be past oda to wank shanks to be stronger than kaido, but the problem is that mihawks title already makes him weaker than kaido or it should be agreed that titles are meaningless and if they are meaningless then they won't have any more argument for m > s.
mihawks bounty 3.6 and luffys actually bounty 4.something

Trolling aside

its honestly asinine to associate any validity to what the marines said about Mihawk and Shank when the last account of their proper fight was canonically around a decade ago

not to take away from Mihawk's notoriety as the WSS..

The truth is you can't predicate the outcome of a battle between Shanks and Mihawk now over outdate assumptions formed over Shanks loosing a hand, since we there was never a noteworthy account of Shanks loosing any of his duels.

Shanks~Mihawk FTW
:endthis::mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.