Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinemon forced Oden to accept him and let him follow tbf

What political pull does buggy have?
The roger pirates were the strongest crew (not including rocks) so strength was a big part of it. Even believing him to be a legit rival for shanks
Buggy didn't really have many resources before they joined tbh with the giants being his strongest player and them leaving with luffy
Buggy is definitely charismatic in a weird way yeah lol
With crocodile and mihawk joining what they believe to be under his control their associating that with him being that strong
It's less of what he has and more of what they believe.

They THINK that he has some sort of power that he utilized collectively to get those two under him. But they don't actively think it's combat prowess.

Like take away buggy
Crocodile and mihawk arent gonna become yonko from gaining buggys crew
Yes they are when the biggest reason Buggy even became Yonko was because he got Mihawk and Crocodile under him.

From Mihawk and Croc's exchange, Hawk was to become Yonko from get-go and would've been so if they off'd Buggy right then and there (thus part of his reasoning that he doesn't want to become a Yonko), and Croc actively supports that ("You serious now?" to Mihawk saying he doesn't want to become an Emperor), then just shrugging off afterward with 0 stated desire to be one himself.

Now I'm really curious as the what happened to Mihawk to cause him to shift from wanting to fight all the strongest people, and being known as the Marine hunter, to just wanting to live peacefully.

It wouldn't make sense that it's because he reached the top, because those who typically do, always desire more. So something definitely happened to tame what seems to be a fiery nature in his youth.

I think it would be interesting if he killed someone during a duel, that he soon came to regret. It could add some real depth to his character.
Na he literally bored shitless. I think after he reached the top he felt accomplished, but its like then what. Then he probably taught someone would be strong enough to challenge him and its been years so he was bored even more. Thats why he was so excited to meet Zoro. He even sailed to Shanks to tell him. Tbh i think Shanks was Zoro until he lost his arm.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Now I'm really curious as the what happened to Mihawk to cause him to shift from wanting to fight all the strongest people, and being known as the Marine hunter, to just wanting to live peacefully.

It wouldn't make sense that it's because he reached the top, because those who typically do, always desire more. So something definitely happened to tame what seems to be a fiery nature in his youth.

I think it would be interesting if he killed someone during a duel, that he soon came to regret. It could add some real depth to his character.
His character theme is literally boredom from reaching the top though? The "solitude of success".

See his Vivre Card:

Brannew's words were "People say that he's a pirate that rivals Red Haired of the Pirate Emperors" implying that it's unfounded rumors based on their "gag" in Marineford.
? Something they don't know is a gag
His Power" is charisma.
Something they dont say at all
The marines don't realize buggy is legit fodder
The Marines absolutely don't believe that Buggy is stronger than Mihawk else there's zero reason to give him a higher bounty. Stop acting like an idiot
You can have a lower bounty and still be known as stronger
Mihawk has just done more stuff thatd boost his bounty
Idk what your even debating anymore tbh
Buggy is said to be the rival of shanks by the wg and the leader and yet they still gave mihawk the higher bounty even tho he’s buggy subordinate?
Ether mihawk bounty pre frozen was in the 3 b or they see him more of a threat than buggy shanks rival
They still believe buggy is in command of mihawk and crocodile with them being his subordinates
Mihawk has just done stuff to raise his bounty more before joining cross guild

Like the only reason bb bounty is so low even tho he should be comparable to the other yonko is because the biggest acompish he has under his belt so far is winning the ed war
While hes obviously way stronger than people in the 2 billions he hasn't done anything yet to show

Most Shanks wanker are fine with him being a swordsman
That's why their stronghold is "Mihawk only beat him in skill/ swordmanship, Shanks is stronger overall"

Their long awaited headcanon is mentioned in the chapter.
What more they could ask for........
You cannot convince them by he is a swordsman so WSS > any swordman.
Their perspective is different
I mean... the same chapter has Buggy's bounty presented as "Rival to Red Haired Shanks" amongst billion other things.

And Mihawk is still worth more, despite not even being the captain, based on his combat strength alone.

Of course some clowns will never agree no matter how blatant stuff gets, but I wouldn't say it's futile. A lot of people saying Shanks > Mihawk are now doing the opposite. But, then again, probably not hardcore fans :kayneshrug:

Scopper is more than likely miles ahead of Mihawk let’s be real

and I guarantee EoS Zoro will still be forced to block kicks from A MERE CHEF
What has scopper to do with mihawk? Scopper was the third fiddle just like sanji is. Lets accept your logic and say scopper > mihawk. And what about rayleigh? Rayleigh was stronger than scooper and zoro is paralleling him. Even with this logic you can’t put sanji above zoro lmao. And who is going to equal out mihawk other than shanks? Do you believe shanks will fight sanji? Lul. No one. Yeah no one is left for sanji. His best shot is yc2 avalo pizarro.

His character theme is literally boredom from reaching the top though? The "solitude of success".

See his Vivre Card:
That is just what is gathered from the information that was readily available from the manga. He was hunting Pirates because he was bored. That moreso just seems like he was just filling his quota as a Shichibukai at this point because now we have a statement from the man himself. He WANTS to live peacefully, which contradicts that he hunted pirates on the Grand line because he was bored.

Если бы Михок был на уровне Ёнко, он бы никогда не отложил бой против Дон Криг Виста.
I’m done arguing
My next avatar will be of Sanji’s new bounty, it’s to symbolize that despite the swordsman’s achievements, he’s still barely over a chef

At the end of the day Sanji is a chef broand he’s still competing with a guy who’s the reincarnation of a fucking Sword God….

This normal human chef even has Zoro blocking with just diable jambe……..please cry to oda, not me
Landgi number 4

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
? Something they don't know is a gag
Something Brannew presents as a rumor. Do you have a shred of evidence that they believe in it?

Something they dont say at all
The marines don't realize buggy is legit fodder
They know that for a goddamn fact since they had his dumbass locked up in Impel Down level 1.
Kuzan literally one-shot that clown on Sengoku's command.

You can have a lower bounty and still be known as stronger
Mihawk has just done more stuff thatd boost his bounty
:risitameh:
That Mihawk is now working under a person who the Marines thinks is stronger according to you, you dumb ape.

Once again oda show founder or leader is not number 1 powerful guy,

cp0, wano shogun, and now cross guild .

buggy or crocodile are not stronger than mihawk.

Of course oda will repeat on IM which everyone and their mother think IM is number 1 guy ever.

keader of foundation, group, kingdom does not seem you are stronger than follower.
Baroque Works does,Marines does,SH,RHP, BBP does too.

Status
Not open for further replies.