Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just compare Mihawk to a whole yonko crew lmao
The argument is Mihawk vs Shanks not Redhair pirates, but I guess you can't separate these two so you're right
Shanks beats everyone in the verse because his crew wouldn't leave his side

:quest:
Mihawk said surpassing him is less hard than becoming pirate King.. Do you think Mihawk has a low IQ to compare himself to a whole Yonko crew or the Captain..

Mihawk bullied fodder marines, cutting their forces in half and yet he never faced an actual marine of notable worth and even served under them

+cross guild gave him thst boost. Even fucking buggy has almost the same amount lol
If cross guild gave him a boost why tf is his bounty over the leader who’s shanks rival ??
Go worry about why oda gave nami coq over that bitch ass cook 😆😆

The zoro and sanji banter will never end haha, don't waste your time with number 4, pft, yeah, can't wait to see that animated, still proud of the cook, 1bil 32mil is still pretty high, luffy has a busted ass crew, aside from that, i didn't catch that croc and mihawks bounties were also revealed, sheesh, guess i'll go look again:sanmoji:.

Mihawk bullied fodder marines, cutting their forces in half and yet he never faced an actual marine of notable worth and even served under them

+cross guild gave him thst boost. Even fucking buggy has almost the same amount lol
Buggy received this award, became a yonko only thanks to the fact that mihawk is in his team. And even so, mihawk's reward > buggy captain and leader. That is , mihouk 's reward does not depend on the buggy in any way , but on the gift

lt does, Jinbei said he came to the fight half prepared and was off guard when taking Jinbei's strongest technique..
So what? That goes to show he underestimated Jinbe and wasn't able to adapt fast enough before Jinbe folded him back savage. He's fodder.

What's your source on Crocodile being YC1+?..
I don't have any feats for Croc, but I think his bounty speaks for itself.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Nah OP ends in Mariejoa. Too many things pointing to it. Blackbeards just not the final villain
Then, how does it end in 3-5 years? I really wish BB wasn’t the final villain. But it seems pointless to create a crew perfectly matched with SHP and then not use them for EoS antagonist group.

Status
Not open for further replies.