Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda said OP is ending in the next 3 years and that the series ends after OP is found, so yeah, Teach kinda has to be the final villain.

My guess:
  • final road poneglyph is on elbaf
  • the WG gets to the poneglyph first, and takes it to mariejois so that nobody can become pirate king unless they literally challenge the world
  • the yonko, supernova, and the revolutionaries ally in order to take down the WG
  • Teach reveals he never cared about one piece. Rather, he wanted the WG to be overthrown so that he could become king of the world. He then decides that he wants to genocide the celestial dragons, Luffy decides to fight him to stop it.
I disagree. I think teach wants to be the pirate king. Even more so I think before ace, Whitebeard was grooming teach to be the next PK hence why whitebesrd said “you’re not the one teach.” Combined with whitebesrd knowing the will of D.

Mihawk said surpassing him is less hard than becoming pirate King.. Do you think Mihawk has a low IQ to compare himself to a whole Yonko crew or the Captain..
You're at it again lmao.

Mihawk not comparing himself with a Yonko crew is exactly the reason why becoming Pirate King is a hardrer task.

Tell me what's harder of the option below:

1. Luffy vs Kaido 1v1

2. Luffy vs Kaido + Entire Beast Pirates

If Luffy wants to become WSC, he'll just have to defeat Kaido.

If Luffy wants to become Pirate King, he'll have to defeat the entire Beast Pirates which is impossible even with his God Nika Fruit.

Not to say you have to collect the four road poneglyphs and find someone who can read them who is at the moment only Robin.

It is that simple.

:kaidowhat:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Luffy fights Blackbeard as a grudge match for them killing shanks
Cross guild takes over the WG in the mean time.

Luffy lands on raftel sees that the one piece isn’t here but the rip Poneglyph is which tells what the one piece is.

Poneglyph explains the one piece is in Mariejoa castle. Luffy decides to go and take it (Rayleighs quote about them coming to a different conclusion and Doffy saying there’s a treasure in Mariejoa that if revealed will turn the world on its head)

Luffy takes his victory lap and amassed his grand fleet they all attack Mariejoa
So basically Cross Guild will do more than RHPs will? I doubt Oda will ever let that happen.

But not a bad story though.

:suresure::milaugh:
Erkans "Mihawk=YC1 and Admirals=YC1," wrong once again.

I didn't say Bounty=strength, but rather I implied Croc's bounty is as high as it is because of his influence in the New World - probably partially due to his strength at least.
You said:

- Shiryu isn't stronger than Croc because he has no feat :suresure:
Then;
What feat Croc has?

- Mojave the ''Haki is infinite'' courier: He has no feat but his bounty is high :gokulaugh:

We've a direct statement saying that Base Shiryu = Magellan, yet you put Crocodile above Shiryu based on bounty :nicagesmile::smart:

And yes, Mihawk willingly become a Yonko commander not Yonko because he is scared to be a Yonko :gokulaugh:

Sanji is the fucking gag he’s always been :gokulaugh:his bounty gag his personality gag his opponents is literally gags 😆your mad because oda representing sanji fam base thru sanji
Yet zoro gags on a sword and his fans gag on his dick with excuses and call Oda a shit mangaka when in reality he’s a gag character who’s threatened by a fucking cook LOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.