One Piece Chapter 1059 "Captain Koby’s Case"

Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, Koby knows that Blackbeard was willing to kill his crewmates in order to survive against Boa (the exact opposite of what Luffy would have done).

It's possibly Koby tells the other Blackbeard Pirates that Teach was just going to leave them as stone (especially if Catarina takes a liking to him like I think she will). Nice writing from Oda there.

So, Koby knows that Blackbeard was willing to kill his crewmates in order to survive against Boa (the exact opposite of what Luffy would have done).

It's possibly Koby tells the other Blackbeard Pirates that Teach was just going to leave them as stone (especially if Catarina takes a liking to him like I think she will). Nice writing from Oda there.
Next arc
Vasco the pervert's betrayal

As if we needed more proof that the Blackbeard pirates are just a bunch of walking degenerates :tchpepe:
This is why Doflamingo and Blackbeard are the best villains in the series to me: not only are they fun as hell to watch, and have a ton of great lines and moments, but they're also pure, evil bastards, who you WANT to see get messed up in the worst ways possible.

Blackbeard brought a yandere who likes to murder women and a straight up creep to Amazon Lily. EEEVIIIILLLLLLL

Making your end game antagonist a coward isn't a wise writing decision.

Then let BB hunt Robin's devil fruit. She can read the poneglyphs and she has a powerful devil fruit, so make BB go after Robin instead. You know make BB actually do One Piece related shit, the thing this whole story is about.

Yes, I expect a 25 year mangaka veteran to have more creativity than just writing an upgraded version of a Pacifista. I think that is a reasonable thing to expect.
Bb is one of the very few who act as an actual pirate. Not end game villains have to follow the same pattern. He is completely unpredictable and thats what makes him very interesting.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Why Marco is acting like he's some very old geezer when he's only 45, that's fairly young compared to most Yonko commanders, Admirals and Yonkos

:snoopy:
He lived through fighting against roger pirates, fighting against Color Trio, fighting Big Mom then stalling King and Queen(not trying to win btw)

That takes a toll on his mental as well as seeing so many of his friends die Thatch, Ace, Whitebeard and Izou aswell as the betrayal of teach

Welp, looks like Blackbeard refused to leave empty handed, and wanted Koby specifically. Hmmm. Chances Blackbeard knows about the existence of Sword? I bet he's going to torture Koby for information (or use Laffitte's hypnosis on him).

I'd imagine the Seraphim are using King's damage-reduction technique, but... maybe modified?

Time for Law and Chopper to dissect King and make some anti-Pacifista-weapons with good ole Franky.