Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
not sure if coby tries to reason with every pirate
or if he just did that cause he knows hancock is close to luffy.
Post automatically merged:

as usual his taste <<<<<<
i think coby is just trying to take the peaceful approach and end stuff without bloodshed

good intent but he comes off as ignorant and weak minded

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

''HAS EVEN GREATER SWORD SKILLS THAN THE RED-HAIRED EMPEROR''
:gokulaugh:
''GREATEST SWORDSMAN''
:steef::suresure:

And many more :cheers::steef:

Shanks > Mihawk

Yonko > Mihawk

Both confirmed.
As you know, I was saying, if Mihawk can at least put up a proper fight vs. Shanks he needs to be minimum 3 billion. However that was assuming:

- That bounty is only for his strength and for WGS title
- And Mihawk isn't specifically attacking the Government, he is just a regular pirate

Then we learned that not only Mihawk is a dangerous pirate and attacks the Government, Mihawk is THE MOST DANGEROUS PIRATE for the government and the marines because he is known as ''MARINE HUNTER'' , this is the first time a pirate is being called like this:

This changed everything. So the second condition is dead, so we can't assume Mihawk's bounty shows his strength. Not only this, they literally said Buggy > Mihawk and Crocodile, yet Buggy's bounty is still lower than Mihawk's, that also proves Mihawk's bounty has nothing to do with his strength.

Now imagine Crocodile (1.9) > King (1.3) > Zoro (1.1) according bounties, if we are looking like this, then Zoro should be weakest one here, but its obvious that should be the reverse as Zoro > King > Crocodile. That's how ''Marine Hunting'' changes A LOT in terms of bounties.

Mihawk is the most dangerous pirate for the Marines, naturally Mihawk should take the highest bounty amongst the other pirate.

Similar to Robin's situation, due to Robin's ability to read Poneglyphs, she is an extra big threat to the government. Mihawk has a similar threat because he was ''hunting'' the Marines. Which person would you put a higher bounty? The guy who hunts your men? Definitely.

Compare this to Robin and Franky, you maybe argue they are same level, although most would say Franky > Robin, still they are close in terms of power.

Yet Robin has more than x2 of Franky's bounty:

Without the ''Marine Hunter'' Title , Mihawk shouldn't be even close to 3 billion, he would be like 1.5 or 1.8 billion.

:cheers:
Oh no we're screwed
:believe:
@Blackbeard

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have to assume Yamato is the waifu of someone at TCB because some of their translations regarding her continue to be misleading. Like in Japanese I'm pretty sure she says "But I'd still like to be your nakama so please call me that." Not that 'Boy it'd be geat if I could be a REAL nakama *wink wink nudge nudge*.' They did something similar in 1056 when Momo/Kin were asking if Yamato was on the roof; in their version she says she hadn't left "YET" while the actual translation was "I'm here"
From towels to translations agenda piece has been firmly on Yamato's side.

How can they diss Carrot who's one of the heroes of the raid. Saved Marco from death/injury which led to all that help he gave during the raid.
:josad: